1. What does the Vacuole contain?
- Cell sap, a weak solution of water and minerals
- Cell sap, a weak solution of sugar and salts
- Cell sap, a strong solution of sugar and salts
- Cell sap, a weak solution of chlorine
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the cell wall made of
- Cell sap
3. Yeast is a...
4. What does the cytoplasm contain?
5. What is the function of the Ribosomes
- Where photosynthesis occurs
- Where Respiration occurs
- Where proteins are made
- Where chemical reactions occur