1. What does the cell membrane control?
- The weight of the cell
- The amount of energy produced
- What goes in and out of the cell
- The activities of the cell
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do the mitochondria do?
- Where chemical reactions take place
- Where most reactions for respiration take place
- Where most reactions for photosynthesis take place
3. Yeast is a...
4. Which is TRUE about bacteria cells?
- It has no cytoplasm
- It has no cell wall
- It has no nucleus
- It has a vacuole
5. What is the cell wall made of
- Cell sap