1. What is the function of the Ribosomes
- Where proteins are made
- Where chemical reactions occur
- Where photosynthesis occurs
- Where Respiration occurs
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the Vacuole contain?
- Cell sap, a weak solution of chlorine
- Cell sap, a strong solution of sugar and salts
- Cell sap, a weak solution of sugar and salts
- Cell sap, a weak solution of water and minerals
3. Which is TRUE about bacteria cells?
- It has no nucleus
- It has no cytoplasm
- It has no cell wall
- It has a vacuole
4. Yeast is a...
5. What is the cell wall made of
- Cell sap