1. What is the cell wall made of
- Cell sap
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the nucleus contain?
- Genetic Material
3. What do the mitochondria do?
- Where most reactions for respiration take place
- Where most reactions for photosynthesis take place
- Where chemical reactions take place
4. What does the cytoplasm contain?
5. What does the Vacuole contain?
- Cell sap, a weak solution of water and minerals
- Cell sap, a weak solution of sugar and salts
- Cell sap, a strong solution of sugar and salts
- Cell sap, a weak solution of chlorine