1. What is the function of the Ribosomes
- Where photosynthesis occurs
- Where proteins are made
- Where chemical reactions occur
- Where Respiration occurs
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the cell membrane control?
- The weight of the cell
- What goes in and out of the cell
- The activities of the cell
- The amount of energy produced
3. What do the mitochondria do?
- Where most reactions for respiration take place
- Where most reactions for photosynthesis take place
- Where chemical reactions take place
4. Yeast is a...
5. What does the Vacuole contain?
- Cell sap, a weak solution of water and minerals
- Cell sap, a weak solution of chlorine
- Cell sap, a weak solution of sugar and salts
- Cell sap, a strong solution of sugar and salts