1. what do space based telescoped detect?
- visible light,inferred,ultra violet
- radio waves microwaves
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what do ground based telescopes detect?
- visible light,raidowaves,microwaves
- X-rays,gamma rays
- radio waves,microwaves inferred
3. whats good about ground based telescopes?
- see stars and planets
- helps see images
- can be maintained and visited regularly
- detects anything wrong
4. what are telescopes used to detect?
- visible light and any other electromagnetic radiation
- inferred light and visible light
- inferred light and any other eletromagnetic radiation
- ultra violet and visible light
5. what do some stars emit?
- gamma rays
- ultra violet
- radio waves
- visible light
- inferred radiation