1. Which circuit carries blood around the body to deliver the oxygen and returns de-oxygenated blood to the heart?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which blood vessel carries out gaseous exchange?
3. What does the blood do when exercising?
- Cools down, transports nutrients, hydrates and sweats
- Transports nutrients, delivers oxygen, removes heat and lactic acid
- Gives nutrients, gives oxygen, sweats and builds muscle
- Sweats, gives muscles energy, hydrates and removes heat
4. Which type of blood enters from the right atrium?
5. What does the septum do?
- Stop blood from entering the heart
- Make the heart pump
- Separates the two sides of the heart
- Make the walls of the heart thicker