1. Which four components does blood have?
- Plasma, red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets
- Red blood cells, antibodies, white blood cells and plasma
- Veins, red blood cells, white blood cells and plasma
- Plasma, red blood cells, antibodies and veins
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the three components of the cardiovascular system?
- veins, arteries and capillaries
- lungs, heart and blood vessels
- heart,blood vessels and blood
- blood, heart and lungs
3. What do valves do?
- Let the blood flow in and out both ways
- Stop blood entering the heart
- Prevent the blood from flowing backwards
- Open and close
4. Which blood vessel carries out gaseous exchange?
5. What does the blood do when exercising?
- Gives nutrients, gives oxygen, sweats and builds muscle
- Cools down, transports nutrients, hydrates and sweats
- Transports nutrients, delivers oxygen, removes heat and lactic acid
- Sweats, gives muscles energy, hydrates and removes heat