1. What does the blood do when exercising?
- Transports nutrients, delivers oxygen, removes heat and lactic acid
- Cools down, transports nutrients, hydrates and sweats
- Sweats, gives muscles energy, hydrates and removes heat
- Gives nutrients, gives oxygen, sweats and builds muscle
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which blood vessel has valves?
3. What do the two atria do?
- Pump blood
- Store blood
- Collect blood
- Produce blood
4. Which blood vessel is the biggest?
5. What does the septum do?
- Make the heart pump
- Make the walls of the heart thicker
- Separates the two sides of the heart
- Stop blood from entering the heart