1. Which circuit carries blood around the body to deliver the oxygen and returns de-oxygenated blood to the heart?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the septum do?
- Make the heart pump
- Separates the two sides of the heart
- Stop blood from entering the heart
- Make the walls of the heart thicker
3. What do the two ventricles do?
- Pump the blood out of the heart
- Produce blood
- Collect blood
- Recycle blood
4. What are the three components of the cardiovascular system?
- blood, heart and lungs
- heart,blood vessels and blood
- lungs, heart and blood vessels
- veins, arteries and capillaries
5. Which four components does blood have?
- Plasma, red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets
- Red blood cells, antibodies, white blood cells and plasma
- Veins, red blood cells, white blood cells and plasma
- Plasma, red blood cells, antibodies and veins