1. Which type of blood enters from the left atrium?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which blood vessel carries out gaseous exchange?
3. Which circuit carries blood to the lungs to be oxygenated?
4. Which circuit carries blood around the body to deliver the oxygen and returns de-oxygenated blood to the heart?
5. What does the blood do when exercising?
- Gives nutrients, gives oxygen, sweats and builds muscle
- Cools down, transports nutrients, hydrates and sweats
- Transports nutrients, delivers oxygen, removes heat and lactic acid
- Sweats, gives muscles energy, hydrates and removes heat