1. Give an example of a good thermal conductor?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the handle of a kettle plastic?
- cause it stops you burning yourself
- because plastic is a poor conductor so it wont heat up and burn you
- cause its chaep
3. Why is the inside of a vacuum flask shiny?
- to reflect all heat emitted by the hot drink inside
- to absorb heat
- to keep the drink hot
4. What are the differences between a solid and a liquid?
- particles in a solid less energy and are very dense where as liquids take shape of a form they are in.
- a liquid is a melted solid
- one is more thin then another
5. What is infrared radiation?
- Infrared radiation is a type of electromagnetic wave
- a type of conduction