1. Can a mediator impose a binding settlement?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is primary legislation?
- Acts of Parliament.
- Devolved legislation.
3. What happens at committee stage?
- The bill is examined in detail by a committee of the whole house or a public bills committee.
- The bill is debated.
- The bill is read out.
4. What are Orders in Council?
- Orders made by the Queen.
- Orders made when normal statutory instruments would be inappropriate.
- Secondary legislation made by local government.
5. What are the organs of government?
- Judges, Parliament and Legislative.
- Legislative, executive and judiciary.
- Executive, Government and Judges
Similar Law resources: