1. Define regulations
- Secondary legislating applicable only in certain countries.
- A form of secondary legislation directly applicable in all member states
- Primary legislation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the First Tier Tribunals
- General regulatory; Health, education and social care; Immigration and asylum; Property; Social entitlement; Tax; War Pensions and Armed Forces.
- Any others.
3. Which court deals with family breakdown, divorce and children matters?
- The Magistrates' Court
- The Court of Appeal (Civil Division)
- The Family Court
- The Crown Court
4. What happens at the first reading of a bill?
- The clerk will read out the title.
- The bill is debated.
- The bill is scrutinised by a committee of the House.
5. Define arbitration.
- ADR where an arbitrator hears a dispute and imposes a final decision.
- Mediation where a potential outcome is suggested but not binding.
Similar Law resources: