1. Does the Supreme Court always have to follow its own decisions?
- No, it can depart from them as it feels necessary.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the executive?
- The Government.
3. What is the Council of the European Union?
- A fish.
- Ministers from member states' governments with responsibility for the topics to be covered in any particular meeting. It is responsible, together with the European Parliament, for passing the laws of the EU proposed by the EC.
- An elected, law-making organisation.
4. What is the maximum value of a PI claim in the small claims track?
5. Which is the most senior UK court?
- Court of Justice of the EU.
- Supreme Court
- Court of Appeal
Similar Law resources: