1. Which division of the High Court deals with commercial matters and trusts?
- Neither division.
- Chancery Division
- Queen's Bench Division.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the executive?
- The Government.
3. Member countries of the EU
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech R, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sp, Sw, UK.
- Iceland, Switzerland, Georgia.
4. Which court deals with family breakdown, divorce and children matters?
- The Crown Court
- The Magistrates' Court
- The Family Court
- The Court of Appeal (Civil Division)
5. What is a white paper?
- A document published by Government after consultation with proposals for new law.
- Proposals for creating a new act.
- A page of a book with no print on it.
Similar Law resources: