1. Which courts does the Civil Division of the Court of Appeal hear appeals from?
- Court of Appeal, Family Court, High Court
- High Court, County Court, Family Court.
- County Court, Crown Court, Magistrates' Court
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the organs of government?
- Judges, Parliament and Legislative.
- Legislative, executive and judiciary.
- Executive, Government and Judges
3. Name the First Tier Tribunals
- General regulatory; Health, education and social care; Immigration and asylum; Property; Social entitlement; Tax; War Pensions and Armed Forces.
- Any others.
4. What is a white paper?
- A document published by Government after consultation with proposals for new law.
- Proposals for creating a new act.
- A page of a book with no print on it.
5. What happens at committee stage?
- The bill is examined in detail by a committee of the whole house or a public bills committee.
- The bill is debated.
- The bill is read out.
Similar Law resources: