1. What is conciliation?
- A conciliator will listen to both parties to the dispute and can propose compromises and agreements.
- A conciliator will negotiate between the parties and impose a binding decision.
- A conciliator will impose a decision upon the parties to the dispute, being a subject expert.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the executive?
- The Government.
3. How many stages does the bill go through in each house?
- First Reading, Second Reading, Committee stage, Third reading.
4. Which is the most senior UK court?
- Supreme Court
- Court of Appeal
- Court of Justice of the EU.
5. What is the name of the politically independent organisation established under the Law Commission Act 1965 which reviews and reforms law?
- The Law Commission
- The Criminal Reviews Commission
- The Privy Council
Similar Law resources: