1. Can a mediator impose a binding settlement?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is primary legislation?
- Devolved legislation.
- Acts of Parliament.
3. Which courts does the Civil Division of the Court of Appeal hear appeals from?
- Court of Appeal, Family Court, High Court
- High Court, County Court, Family Court.
- County Court, Crown Court, Magistrates' Court
4. Member countries of the EU
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech R, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sp, Sw, UK.
- Iceland, Switzerland, Georgia.
5. What are Orders in Council?
- Orders made when normal statutory instruments would be inappropriate.
- Secondary legislation made by local government.
- Orders made by the Queen.
Similar Law resources: