1. What is the executive?
- The Government.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define arbitration.
- ADR where an arbitrator hears a dispute and imposes a final decision.
- Mediation where a potential outcome is suggested but not binding.
3. Which division of the High Court deals with commercial matters and trusts?
- Neither division.
- Chancery Division
- Queen's Bench Division.
4. What is the Council of the European Union?
- Ministers from member states' governments with responsibility for the topics to be covered in any particular meeting. It is responsible, together with the European Parliament, for passing the laws of the EU proposed by the EC.
- An elected, law-making organisation.
- A fish.
5. What is the maximum value of a PI claim in the small claims track?
Similar Law resources: