1. What was Western Europe being Given?
- Protection from the USA
- Money, Supplies and Equipment
- Money to support the Economy
- Food for the Homeless
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. In June 1948, What did Stalin Do?
- Helped USA
- Blocked all routes in and out of Berlin
- Signed a Peace Treaty
- Invaded Berlin
3. Who is Trizonia?
- England, USA and France
- Italy, Russia and Germany
- USA, Japan and Soviet Union
- China, Italy and Germany
4. How did the Marshall Plan Achieve its Aims?
- They Gave Economical Aids
- Declared War on England
- They Involved Military Interventions
- They Invaded Poland
5. Stalin wanted to keep Germany...
- safe from further invasion
- Weak and to prevent any further invasion
- Under controll of the current government
- Strong, so would be able to fight