1. In June 1948, What did Stalin Do?
- Blocked all routes in and out of Berlin
- Invaded Berlin
- Signed a Peace Treaty
- Helped USA
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who is Trizonia?
- China, Italy and Germany
- England, USA and France
- USA, Japan and Soviet Union
- Italy, Russia and Germany
3. Who was Berlin dived between?
- USA, USSR, Britain and France
- USA, France and Britain
- Italy, Russia, France and USSR
- USA, England and France
4. How did the Truman Doctrine achieve its aims?
- Gave Money to Russia
- They Involved Military Interventions
- They Gave Economical Aids
- Sent Supplies to Developing Countries
5. Stalin wanted to keep Germany...
- Under controll of the current government
- Weak and to prevent any further invasion
- Strong, so would be able to fight
- safe from further invasion