1. Who is Trizonia?
- England, USA and France
- China, Italy and Germany
- Italy, Russia and Germany
- USA, Japan and Soviet Union
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Stalin wanted to keep Germany...
- Under controll of the current government
- safe from further invasion
- Weak and to prevent any further invasion
- Strong, so would be able to fight
3. Who was Berlin dived between?
- USA, USSR, Britain and France
- Italy, Russia, France and USSR
- USA, England and France
- USA, France and Britain
4. How did the Truman Doctrine achieve its aims?
- Sent Supplies to Developing Countries
- They Involved Military Interventions
- Gave Money to Russia
- They Gave Economical Aids
5. What was Western Europe being Given?
- Protection from the USA
- Money, Supplies and Equipment
- Money to support the Economy
- Food for the Homeless