1. In June 1948, What did Stalin Do?
- Signed a Peace Treaty
- Blocked all routes in and out of Berlin
- Invaded Berlin
- Helped USA
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Western Europe being Given?
- Money to support the Economy
- Protection from the USA
- Money, Supplies and Equipment
- Food for the Homeless
3. Stalin wanted to keep Germany...
- Under controll of the current government
- safe from further invasion
- Weak and to prevent any further invasion
- Strong, so would be able to fight
4. How did the Marshall Plan Achieve its Aims?
- They Invaded Poland
- Declared War on England
- They Gave Economical Aids
- They Involved Military Interventions
5. Who was Berlin dived between?
- USA, France and Britain
- Italy, Russia, France and USSR
- USA, USSR, Britain and France
- USA, England and France