1. What is the relative mass of an electron?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where are electrons located?
- Surrounding the nucleus
- Outside the atom
- Inside the nucleus
3. Which of the following forces hold the nucleons together?
- The strong nuclear force
- The electrostatic force
- The weak force
4. The general formulae for the number of electrons in each shell:
5. What is the "Mass number" and what symbol is it represented by?
- A, the number of protons in the nucleus
- Z, the number of protons and neutrons in the nucleus
- A, the number of protons and neutrons in the nucleus
- Z, the number of protons in the nucleus