1. What bonds are found in a proteins secondary structure?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What structure refers to the overall 3D structure of the final polypeptide or protein molecule?
- Tertiary structure
- Secondary structure
- Primary structure
3. What protein is insoluble in water?
4. What protein is used to carry oxygen from the lungs to the tissues
- Prosthetic group
5. What is the bond called that is formed between two amino acids that are joined together by a condensation reaction ?