1. What protein is used to carry oxygen from the lungs to the tissues
- Prosthetic group
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What bonds are found in a proteins secondary structure?
3. What do organisms do to rebuild proteins?
- Break down existing proteins
- Break down food
4. What protein is used in the body to provide mechanical strength in many areas?
5. What structure refers to the overall 3D structure of the final polypeptide or protein molecule?
- Primary structure
- Tertiary structure
- Secondary structure