1. When using the ideal gas equation, the pressure must be in..
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. The formula for percentage error is error/reading
3. What is a empirical formula?
- A compound containing only ions
- The simplest ratio of the atoms of each element present in a compound
- The actual ratio of the atoms of each element present in a compound
4. Why is it important to do at least one rough titration?
- To ensure your results are concordant
- To work out the approximate value of the end point
- To calculate a mean
5. The ideal gas equation is PT = nRV