1. When using the ideal gas equation, the pressure must be in..
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a reason why a percentage yield of a reaction may be below 100%?
- Transfer error
- Crystals were not dry
- Losing crystals by spittng
3. The equation to work out the number of moles is concentration x volume
4. The definition of concentration is..
- How much solute is present in a solution
- The solute dissolved in the solvent
- A solid that dissolves
5. What is the formula for percentage yield?
- (Actual Yield/Theoretical Yield) x 100
- (Actual Yield/Theoretical Yield)
- (Theoretical Yield/Actual Yield) x 100
- (Theoretical Yield/Actual Yield) x 1000