1. Which of these is NOT a reason why a percentage yield of a reaction may be below 100%?
- Crystals were not dry
- Losing crystals by spittng
- Transfer error
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. The definition of concentration is..
- How much solute is present in a solution
- The solute dissolved in the solvent
- A solid that dissolves
3. When using the ideal gas equation, the pressure must be in..
4. The formula for percentage error is error/reading
5. What is a empirical formula?
- A compound containing only ions
- The simplest ratio of the atoms of each element present in a compound
- The actual ratio of the atoms of each element present in a compound