1. Avogadro's constant is also called a...
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. The equation to work out the number of moles is concentration x volume
3. When using the ideal gas equation, the pressure must be in..
4. What is the formula for percentage yield?
- (Actual Yield/Theoretical Yield) x 100
- (Actual Yield/Theoretical Yield)
- (Theoretical Yield/Actual Yield) x 100
- (Theoretical Yield/Actual Yield) x 1000
5. Why is it important to do at least one rough titration?
- To work out the approximate value of the end point
- To calculate a mean
- To ensure your results are concordant