1. The formula for percentage error is error/reading
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the formula for percentage yield?
- (Actual Yield/Theoretical Yield) x 100
- (Actual Yield/Theoretical Yield)
- (Theoretical Yield/Actual Yield) x 100
- (Theoretical Yield/Actual Yield) x 1000
3. Avogadro's constant is also called a...
4. The definition of concentration is..
- How much solute is present in a solution
- The solute dissolved in the solvent
- A solid that dissolves
5. The equation to work out the number of moles is concentration x volume