1. Which bands of the sarcomere decrease in length during contraction?
- I-band and H-zone
- Just the H-zone
- I-band, A-band and H-zone
- I-band and A-band
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. A random movement in response to a non-directional stimulus is known as..
- Positive Feeback
3. The thermoregulatory centre is also known as...
- The Hypothalamus
- The Medulla Oblongata
- The Pancreas
- The Pituitary Gland
4. The Pacinian Corpuscle has which sodium ion channels?
- Ligand Gated
- Golden Gated
- Stretch Mediated
- Voltage Gated
5. Slow-twitch muscle is red in colour due to...
- Higher abundance of mitochondria
- a high ability to store glucose as glycogen
- Many capillaries providing oxygen and glucose for respiration.
- Being thicker than fast-twitch muscle
Similar Biology resources: