1. Which hormone do beta-cells in the Islets of Langerhans secrete?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. A random movement in response to a non-directional stimulus is known as..
- Positive Feeback
3. Slow-twitch muscle is red in colour due to...
- a high ability to store glucose as glycogen
- Being thicker than fast-twitch muscle
- Many capillaries providing oxygen and glucose for respiration.
- Higher abundance of mitochondria
4. The medulla oblongata increases impulse frequency, via the sympathetic nervous system,to the SAN when..
- Carbon dioxide levels are too high in the blood plasma.
- Blood pressure is too high.
- Carbon dioxide levels are low in the blood plasma.
- The organism is resting.
5. The Pacinian Corpuscle has which sodium ion channels?
- Ligand Gated
- Golden Gated
- Stretch Mediated
- Voltage Gated
Similar Biology resources: