1. A random movement in response to a non-directional stimulus is known as..
- Positive Feeback
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of ATP in the sliding-filament model?
- Detaches the Myosin Head
- Attaches the Myosin Head
- Causes conformational change to move the tropomyosin
- Allows a cross-bridge to be formed
3. What ion binds to troponin, causing it to move tropomyosin to expose binding sites?
4. An example of negative feedback in the Oestrous Cycle is..
- Progesterone harshly criticising Oestrogen's hard work on building the uterine lining
- FSH stimulating LH to surge.
- Low levels of Oestrogen inhibiting the production of FSH and LH
- High levels of Oestrogen stimulating further FSH production.
5. The thermoregulatory centre is also known as...
- The Hypothalamus
- The Pituitary Gland
- The Medulla Oblongata
- The Pancreas
Similar Biology resources: