1. A random movement in response to a non-directional stimulus is known as..
- Positive Feeback
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of ATP in the sliding-filament model?
- Allows a cross-bridge to be formed
- Attaches the Myosin Head
- Detaches the Myosin Head
- Causes conformational change to move the tropomyosin
3. The thermoregulatory centre is also known as...
- The Pituitary Gland
- The Hypothalamus
- The Pancreas
- The Medulla Oblongata
4. Which bands of the sarcomere decrease in length during contraction?
- Just the H-zone
- I-band and H-zone
- I-band and A-band
- I-band, A-band and H-zone
5. Which hormone do beta-cells in the Islets of Langerhans secrete?
Similar Biology resources: