1. Marriage where the husband and wife are from different religions
- Dual religion marriage
- Interfaith marriages
- Cross religion marriage
- Multi faith marriages
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is religious freedom?
- The right to practice and change your religion
- Accepting all religions as having an equal right to coexist
- The freedom to chose your religion
3. What does Community Cohesion mean?
- A common vision and shared sense of belonging for all groups in society
- Where different races or cultures live together in one society
- A shared sense of belonging for all groups in society
- Many different religions living together in one society
4. What does Prejudice mean?
- Believing some people are inferior or superior without even knowing them
- treating people less favourably because of their charcteristics
- Judging people based on their physical appearance
- discriminating against people because of their colour or gender
5. What is Racial Harmony
- Different colours/races livijg together happily
- Many different races living together happily in one society