1. What is discrimination?
- Discriminating against someone because of their race
- Believing some people are inferior or superior to others
- Treating people less favourably because of their ethnicity/gender/colour/sexuality/age/class
- Treating people unfairly because of their gender, sex or race
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Racial Harmony
- Different colours/races livijg together happily
- Many different races living together happily in one society
3. What does Prejudice mean?
- discriminating against people because of their colour or gender
- Believing some people are inferior or superior without even knowing them
- Judging people based on their physical appearance
- treating people less favourably because of their charcteristics
4. What does Community Cohesion mean?
- A common vision and shared sense of belonging for all groups in society
- Where different races or cultures live together in one society
- A shared sense of belonging for all groups in society
- Many different religions living together in one society
5. What is religious freedom?
- The right to practice and change your religion
- Accepting all religions as having an equal right to coexist
- The freedom to chose your religion