1. What is Racial Harmony
- Different colours/races livijg together happily
- Many different races living together happily in one society
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Prejudice mean?
- Believing some people are inferior or superior without even knowing them
- treating people less favourably because of their charcteristics
- Judging people based on their physical appearance
- discriminating against people because of their colour or gender
3. What is religious freedom?
- The right to practice and change your religion
- Accepting all religions as having an equal right to coexist
- The freedom to chose your religion
4. The belief that some races are superior to others
5. What is discrimination?
- Discriminating against someone because of their race
- Believing some people are inferior or superior to others
- Treating people less favourably because of their ethnicity/gender/colour/sexuality/age/class
- Treating people unfairly because of their gender, sex or race