1. "Money returning to TNC headquarters instead of reinvestment in local areas" defines...
- Destination tourism
- Economic leakage
- Negative multiplier
- Remittance Payments
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which football club will take over the Olympic Stadium (an example of legacy)?
- Aston Villa
- West Ham
- Stratford United
3. What was Homebush Bay, where the Sydney 2000 Olympics were held
- A popular tourist beach
- An area that used to be part of the desert
- A brownfield site from an old industrial area
- A greenfield site from the greenbelt
4. Which of these locations has used the Star Wars franchise to rebrand with a film trail?
- Wye Valley and the Forest of Dean
- Peak District
- Lake District
- St Ives ,Cornwall
5. Which of these is not a reason why Cornwall needed rebranding?
- Farming crises like 2001 Foot and Mouth
- Congestion and expense of city centres
- Volatile economy where unemployment varied from 6-12%
- Wages £100 lower than UK average
Similar Geography resources: