1. When was Liverpool City of Culture?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a stakeholder?
- Anyone with an interest, economic or emotional, in a rebranding project
- Someone who has put money into the development of a rebranding project
- A major organisation that develops and manages the rebranding project
- The locals affected by a rebranding project
3. Which of these is an area that has rebranded its old wool industry into a centre of heritage and culture?
- Cumbria coastline
4. Which of these is a seaside resort in need of rebranding?
- Thames Estuary
5. When did the London Docklands close?
Similar Geography resources: