1. Which of these is not primarily a Rural player?
- Arts Council
- EU Objective 1
- Natural England
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these did not increase during the Sydney games?
- Housing prices
- Exposure to toxic dust for residents
- Police staffing in rural regions
3. Which of these has been reduced by the Eden project?
- CO2 emissions in St Austell
- Economic leakage out of the county
- Journey times for locals (by 30 minutes)
- The business of local suppliers
4. When was Liverpool City of Culture?
5. Why is farming in decline?
- More coastal erosion is threatening coastal farms
- The pound is decreasing in value against the Euro, making imports cheaper
- Supermarkets drive down prices
- UK climate is becoming less suitable with climate change
Similar Geography resources: