1. How many jobs were lost when the London docks closed?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a failed rebranding project?
- Sheffield Student Games
- Bradford's Saltaire village
- Doncaster Earth Centre
- South West Film Studios
3. Why is farming in decline?
- More coastal erosion is threatening coastal farms
- Supermarkets drive down prices
- UK climate is becoming less suitable with climate change
- The pound is decreasing in value against the Euro, making imports cheaper
4. Which of these is a primary fieldwork technique?
- Creating a Drosscape survey
- Statistic collection from www.ons.gov.uk
- Researching forums
- Using local newspapers to find evidence of rebranding
5. "Money returning to TNC headquarters instead of reinvestment in local areas" defines...
- Economic leakage
- Negative multiplier
- Destination tourism
- Remittance Payments
Similar Geography resources: