1. How many school children use the Aquatics Centre from the London Olympics for swimming lessons every week?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. "Broadening an enterprise beyond its core function to supplement income" could describe....
- Top-down rebranding projects
- Farm diversification
- Cultural rebranding
- Market-lead investment
3. How many jobs were lost when the London docks closed?
4. What is an "undynamic economy"?
- One that is undiverse
- One that is perceived as boring or slow
- An economy in the traditional industries that are now in decline, like shipbuilding
- One with few job prospects
5. Which of these has been reduced by the Eden project?
- The business of local suppliers
- Journey times for locals (by 30 minutes)
- Economic leakage out of the county
- CO2 emissions in St Austell
Similar Geography resources: