1. What is an "undynamic economy"?
- One with few job prospects
- One that is perceived as boring or slow
- One that is undiverse
- An economy in the traditional industries that are now in decline, like shipbuilding
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was Birmingham's Bullring centre first developed?
3. Which of these is not primarily a Rural player?
- Arts Council
- Natural England
- EU Objective 1
4. What % job loss has Blackpool experienced due to the global shift?
5. Which of these is not a reason why the London Docklands declined?
- Global shift in manufacturing to NICs
- The UK began importing more products by air
- Ships became larger and water was not deep enough for them
- Containerisation meant fewer dockers were needed
Similar Geography resources: