1. What was Homebush Bay, where the Sydney 2000 Olympics were held
- An area that used to be part of the desert
- A brownfield site from an old industrial area
- A popular tourist beach
- A greenfield site from the greenbelt
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was Liverpool City of Culture?
3. What percentage of children attend secondary school in Uganda?
4. Which of these is not a failed rebranding project?
- Bradford's Saltaire village
- Sheffield Student Games
- South West Film Studios
- Doncaster Earth Centre
5. When was Birmingham's Bullring centre first developed?
Similar Geography resources: