1. Which of these is NOT an environmental consequence of Globalisation?
- Carbon emmisions
- More conflict for goods
- Oil pollution
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Migration into Europe causes source countries to have a reduced proportion of people working and reproductive age
3. Which of these IS a governmental solution to Globalisation?
- Hug a tree
- Carbon emission limits
- Eat more organic products
4. What are the Social consequences of migration?
- Migrants carry out dangerous work for litte pay
- illegal immigratns have no access to legal employment, healthcare or benifits
- All listed
- Risk of deportation if found to be illegal
5. Stating the distance products are transported & using recycled materials ISN'T a business solution to Globalisation