1. Which of these IS a governmental solution to Globalisation?
- Carbon emission limits
- Eat more organic products
- Hug a tree
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the Economic consequences of migration?
- Money earned in destination country is spent in the source country
- Migrant workers send money back to their country of origin
3. China is a Human "Global Winner", but which of these is NOT a resource they offer?
- Large manufacturing industry
- Rich in oil reserves
- Cheap but skilled labour
4. What have improved communications created?
- A shrinking world
- An expanding world
5. What can internal migration affect?
- There becomes more men than women in villages and towns
- The number of young adults in villages
- The number of people living collectively in one area