1. What is Counter-urbanisation?
- The movement of people out of the city into villages
- People refusing to move to redeveloped areas
- Failed renovation of areas that slip back to how they previously were
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Some TNCs produce more money than the GDP of some nations?
3. Which of these is not an example of "interconnection"
- Families moving to countries with other relations
- Low cost air travel
- Copper telegraph cables
4. Migration into Europe causes source countries to have a reduced proportion of people working and reproductive age
5. What can internal migration affect?
- The number of young adults in villages
- The number of people living collectively in one area
- There becomes more men than women in villages and towns