1. Which of these is not a conflict caused by tourists visiting Studland Bay?
- Motors threatening dolphins
- Trampling of rare sand dunes
- Noise and habitat destruction from oil drilling
- Congestion on roads
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these describes the process by which algae blooms are created by nutrient run off from farms?
- Plant succession
3. Which of these is not an "option" considered for the coastline?
- Retreat the line
- Do nothing
- Reform the Line
- Hold the line
4. How much would the development of Dibden Bay cost?
5. What has Abbot's Hall Farm done in response to rising sea levels?
- Retreated the Line to allow wetland to develop
- Advanced the Line to increase the farm's capacity
- Held the Line and built farm buildings on stilts to compensate for flooding
- Planted mangroves to reduce flooding
Similar Geography resources: