1. How much would the development of Dibden Bay cost?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. A storm in Barmston in 1967 caused the coastline to retreat by...
- 6.5 metres
- 5 metres
- 10 metres
- 2 metres
3. Which of these is not a conflict caused by tourists visiting Studland Bay?
- Motors threatening dolphins
- Noise and habitat destruction from oil drilling
- Congestion on roads
- Trampling of rare sand dunes
4. What is an HVCI?
- A strategy for managed retreat
- A town at risk from erosion
- A coastal structure that is economically worth protecting
- A Shoreline Management Plan
5. What is a ria?
- A type of hard engineering
- A type of bird that lives in Southhampton
- A flooded valley
- A depositional landform found in Dorset
Similar Geography resources: