1. Which of these is not a conflict caused by tourists visiting Studland Bay?
- Motors threatening dolphins
- Noise and habitat destruction from oil drilling
- Congestion on roads
- Trampling of rare sand dunes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a ria?
- A type of hard engineering
- A type of bird that lives in Southhampton
- A flooded valley
- A depositional landform found in Dorset
3. Which of these species do not live in the Dorset SSSI sand dunes?
- Black Widow Spider
- Dorset Heath Nightjar
- Marsh Gentian
- Ladybird Spider
4. What is a littoral cell?
- A form of ICZM
- A process by which sediment is recycled onto a beach before being eroded away
- A stretch of coastline in which sediment is self-contained
- An area targeted for coastal management
5. What is the Isle of Portland, Dorset?
- A tombolo
- An erosion land feature
- An island with renowned geology
- A visitor attraction to the Jurassic coast
Similar Geography resources: