1. Where is sinking due to isostatic rebound?
- NW England
- SE England
- The Midlands
- NE Scotland
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What hard engineering strategy did Holderness build at a cost of £2m?
- Beach replenishment
- Rock groynes
3. Which of these was not an opposition to the development of Dibden?
- Local homes would loose a sea view
- 3000 jobs would be lost
- There could be more oil spills and pollution from anti-fouling paints
- Traffic and congestion would increase
- It is an SSSI, home to 50,000 birds
4. What has Abbot's Hall Farm done in response to rising sea levels?
- Held the Line and built farm buildings on stilts to compensate for flooding
- Planted mangroves to reduce flooding
- Retreated the Line to allow wetland to develop
- Advanced the Line to increase the farm's capacity
5. How much can sea walls cost per metre?
- Up to £10,000
- Over £200,000
- Under £5,000
- Around £1,500
Similar Geography resources: