1. Which of these species do not live in the Dorset SSSI sand dunes?
- Ladybird Spider
- Dorset Heath Nightjar
- Black Widow Spider
- Marsh Gentian
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a problem caused by the Fawley Oil Refinery?
- June 2010 20 barrels of vacuum gas oil leaked into Southampton Water
- 50,000 trees and shrubs planted
- Salt marsh reduced by the growing refinery
- A 1989 oil spill that killed 800 birds
- Warm effluent affecting the foodweb and ecosystem
3. Which of these countries has the highest coastal population (% of population)?
4. What hard engineering strategy did Holderness build at a cost of £2m?
- Rock groynes
- Beach replenishment
5. Which of these is not a pressure for development at the Southampton "honeypot" location?
- Nuclear industry development
- Expansion of suburbs and villages
- Sailing and leisure craft
- Industrial development of oil and shipping
Similar Geography resources: