1. What is a littoral cell?
- A stretch of coastline in which sediment is self-contained
- A form of ICZM
- A process by which sediment is recycled onto a beach before being eroded away
- An area targeted for coastal management
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Isle of Portland, Dorset?
- A visitor attraction to the Jurassic coast
- A tombolo
- An island with renowned geology
- An erosion land feature
3. Which national park does Diben Bay connect to?
- Yorkshire Dales
- Brecon Beacons
- The New Forest
- The Lake District
4. What is a ria?
- A flooded valley
- A type of hard engineering
- A type of bird that lives in Southhampton
- A depositional landform found in Dorset
5. Which of these does Bournemouth not have?
- A railway line to London
- An airport
- An IMAX
- A university
Similar Geography resources: