1. Which national park does Diben Bay connect to?
- Yorkshire Dales
- Brecon Beacons
- The New Forest
- The Lake District
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What has Abbot's Hall Farm done in response to rising sea levels?
- Planted mangroves to reduce flooding
- Advanced the Line to increase the farm's capacity
- Retreated the Line to allow wetland to develop
- Held the Line and built farm buildings on stilts to compensate for flooding
3. Which of these species do not live in the Dorset SSSI sand dunes?
- Marsh Gentian
- Ladybird Spider
- Black Widow Spider
- Dorset Heath Nightjar
4. What is an HVCI?
- A town at risk from erosion
- A Shoreline Management Plan
- A coastal structure that is economically worth protecting
- A strategy for managed retreat
5. Which of these describes the process by which algae blooms are created by nutrient run off from farms?
- Plant succession
Similar Geography resources: