1. How much did Withernsea's recurved wall cost?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not an "option" considered for the coastline?
- Retreat the line
- Reform the Line
- Hold the line
- Do nothing
3. Which of these is not a problem caused by the Fawley Oil Refinery?
- June 2010 20 barrels of vacuum gas oil leaked into Southampton Water
- Warm effluent affecting the foodweb and ecosystem
- Salt marsh reduced by the growing refinery
- 50,000 trees and shrubs planted
- A 1989 oil spill that killed 800 birds
4. Which of these species do not live in the Dorset SSSI sand dunes?
- Black Widow Spider
- Ladybird Spider
- Dorset Heath Nightjar
- Marsh Gentian
5. What is a ria?
- A depositional landform found in Dorset
- A type of hard engineering
- A flooded valley
- A type of bird that lives in Southhampton
Similar Geography resources: