- Created by: PhoebeRose25
- Created on: 26-08-18 11:27
1. what type of correlation was i expecting in my study?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. evaluate applications of adoption studies?
- indicate how to be a good role model for children and how to bring them up
- indicate how to get children to behave how you want them to
- indicate how to encourage unity in adoptive families
3. what do dendrites do?
- turn information into electric signals
- pick up information from other cells and turn it into electric signals
- pick up information from other cells
4. what did Virkkunen report?
- low levels of cortisol in violent offenders
- low levels of cortisol in less violent offenders
- high levels of cortisol in violent offenders
- high levels or cortisol in less violent offenders
5. what is the DV of the Raine study?
- whether murderer or not
- relative glucose levels in brain, revealed by PET scan
- whether or not the murderer says they are NGRI
Similar Psychology resources: