1. Which of the following tests measures power
- Vertical jump test
- One minute sit-up test
- Press-up test
- Ruler drop test
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is adaptation?
- How the body reacts to training loads by increasing it's ability to cope with those loads.
- How the body reacts to training loads by decreasing it's ability to cope with those loads.
3. Where a sports performer gets the same results when they repeat a fitness test under the same conditions. Is called what?
4. Muscular endurance is the ability of the ? system to work efficiently.
5. Why does a tennis player need power?
- To jog around the court
- To serve the ball
- To drop shot the ball smoothly