1. Shot putter's can use free weights to train for maximum strength. What intensity should they train at?
- 90% 1 Rep Minute
- 75% 1 Rep Minute
- 10% 1 Rep Minute
- 50% 1 Rep Minute
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a fitness training method?
- A way of exercising
- A type of warm-up
- A measure of physical fitness
3. How far apart are the lines in the Multi-Stage Fitness Test (MSFT)?
4. Plyometric training would be could for what performers?
- Volleyball players
- Darts player
- Horse riders
5. Which is the first stage of PNF stretching?
- The performer relaxes the muscle
- The partner helps to stretch the muscle a little bit more
- The performer stretches the muscle as far as it can go
- The partner holds the muscle in an isometric contraction for 6-10seconds