1. Serena is doing interval training. At what intensity should she be running at to develop aerobic endurance?
- 45% VO2 Max.
- 20% VO2 Max.
- 60% VO2 Max.
- 75% VO2 Max.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Karen does the 35 metre sprint test. How many turns does she get?
3. Zoe is training but her performance isn't improving. It is because her training programme is not demanding enough to cause her body to adapt. Which principle of training does this refer to?
- Progressive overload
4. Rob's heart rate targte zone is 108-153bpm. What is Rob's lower training threshold?
5. How far apart are the lines in the Multi-Stage Fitness Test (MSFT)?