1. The following sentances are about the one-minute sit-up tests. Which on is true?
- This test uses a metronome
- A heart rate monitor is needed to do this test
- If a sports performer has done 10 sit-ups, then they have done 10 reps
- This test measures the muscular endurance of the arm muscles
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where on the female body is one the skinfold test sites?
3. Where a sports performer gets the same results when they repeat a fitness test under the same conditions. Is called what?
4. Mary is 80bpm. What is her maximum heart rate?
5. Muscular endurance is the ability of the ? system to work efficiently.