1. What is adaptation?
- How the body reacts to training loads by increasing it's ability to cope with those loads.
- How the body reacts to training loads by decreasing it's ability to cope with those loads.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where on the female body is one the skinfold test sites?
3. Rob's heart rate targte zone is 108-153bpm. What is Rob's lower training threshold?
4. Which of the following tests measures power
- Vertical jump test
- Press-up test
- Ruler drop test
- One minute sit-up test
5. Zoe is training but her performance isn't improving. It is because her training programme is not demanding enough to cause her body to adapt. Which principle of training does this refer to?
- Progressive overload