1. Why does a tennis player need power?
- To jog around the court
- To serve the ball
- To drop shot the ball smoothly
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. ? is the time it takes for a sports performer to reactr to a stimulus and initiate their response.
- Reaction time
- Muscular strength
3. What is adaptation?
- How the body reacts to training loads by increasing it's ability to cope with those loads.
- How the body reacts to training loads by decreasing it's ability to cope with those loads.
4. Kim is trying to sprint as fast as she can uphill. What type of speed training is she doing?
- Interval training
- Hill sprints
- Resistance sprints
5. Which is the first stage of PNF stretching?
- The performer relaxes the muscle
- The performer stretches the muscle as far as it can go
- The partner holds the muscle in an isometric contraction for 6-10seconds
- The partner helps to stretch the muscle a little bit more