1. Karen does the 35 metre sprint test. How many turns does she get?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following tests measures power
- Vertical jump test
- Press-up test
- Ruler drop test
- One minute sit-up test
3. The following sentances are about the one-minute sit-up tests. Which on is true?
- This test uses a metronome
- A heart rate monitor is needed to do this test
- If a sports performer has done 10 sit-ups, then they have done 10 reps
- This test measures the muscular endurance of the arm muscles
4. Rob's heart rate targte zone is 108-153bpm. What is Rob's lower training threshold?
5. Mary is 80bpm. What is her maximum heart rate?