1. Which of these is the correct name for the semi-arid band that includes Chad and Somalia?
- The Inter Tropical Convergence Zone
- The Serengeti
- The Sahel
- The Sahara
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. 2000mm of rain fell in _(a)_ days before the Guinsaugon Landslide.
3. What has contributed to death of phytoplankton in the Arctic?
- More CO2 dissolved in water
- Hunting by invasive species
- Increased UV radiation
- More salty waters
4. What percentage of Bangladesh is less than 1m above sea level?
5. Which of these countries may see an increase in cyclones? (Think about where they are!)
- South Africa
Similar Geography resources: