1. Which of these was not a cause of the La Conchita Landslide, 2005?
- Overdevelopment on fragile coasts
- A major earthquake
- Heavy rainfall
- Over irrigation of ranches on the slope and insufficient drainage
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these isn't a low - lying island system?
3. How many islands make up the Philippines archipelago?
4. How many people died in the 1953 Storm Surge on the South East coast?
5. How many people will be at risk (in Africa) from the vector borne disease malaria by a 2oC rise in temperatures?
- 7.2 million
- 5.2 million
- 3 Billion
- 2 million
Similar Geography resources: