1. How much longer is Hudson Bay unfrozen each year, due to warming?
- 8 days
- 5 weeks
- 3 weeks
- 2 months
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these Arctic species will INCREASE due to warming?
- Salmon in the Yukon
3. Which of these is not a real disaster that affected California?
- Lassen Peak volcanic eruption, 1998
- Wildfire season, 2007; killed 14-22
- 1994 Northridge Earthquake; injured 1500
- Cresent City tsunami, 1964
4. Which of these is not a mitigation strategy to offset emissions?
- Abbott's Hall Farm wetland creation to cope with rising sea levels
- Nissan LEAF electric car
- Shell in Botlek using their CO2 emissions to pump greenhouses
- Coldplay's "A rush of blood to the head" tree-planting
5. What magnitude was the earthquake that caused the Boxing Day tsunami?
Similar Geography resources: