1. Which of these are low-lying coastal nations at risk of flooding and coastal erosion?
- Burkina Faso and Mali
- DRC and South Africa
- Togo and Benin
- Chad and Uganda
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the "benioff zone"?
- The new land created at divergent plate boundaries where plates move apart, like the Rift Valley
- The area of the Pacific Ocean where El Nino cycles develop
- A zone where many deep earthquakes occur, situated beneath a destructive plate boundary
- The region just below the lithosphere where convection currents are generated
3. Which of these is not a benefit of warming in the Arctic?
- Tourim and cruises can reach Greenland
- Longer growing periods
- Coastal erosion is reduced as permafrost receeds
- The North-West Passage opened for longer
4. Which of these brings rain and floods to California?
- Monsoon season
- El Nino
- La Nina
5. How many islands make up the Philippines archipelago?
Similar Geography resources: