1. If racial terms don't have a biological meaning, what meaning do they have?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Interpretations of physical race are determined by...
- Social imperatives
- Social Darwinism
- Physical differences
- Scientific facts
3. Silverstein defines race as a cultural category of difference that is...
- Set out in law
- Biologically determined
- Socially constructed
- Influenced by religion
4. When describing race and racism, what term do we use.
5. Americans use, british use white, African American was not used 90s, what does this show about the definition of race?
- It changes over time, but not through society
- It changes through society, but not time
- It is not universal
- It's universal