1. Interpretations of physical race are determined by...
- Scientific facts
- Social Darwinism
- Social imperatives
- Physical differences
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is only a ___% variation between all humans
3. Americans use, british use white, African American was not used 90s, what does this show about the definition of race?
- It is not universal
- It changes through society, but not time
- It's universal
- It changes over time, but not through society
4. When describing race and racism, what term do we use.
5. Dividing the world into race requires what?
- Suspension of thought
- Suspension of colours
- Suspension of logic
- Suspension of reason