1. If racial terms don't have a biological meaning, what meaning do they have?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Interpretations of physical race are determined by...
- Social Darwinism
- Social imperatives
- Scientific facts
- Physical differences
3. Where is only a ___% variation between all humans
4. Americans use, british use white, African American was not used 90s, what does this show about the definition of race?
- It changes over time, but not through society
- It changes through society, but not time
- It is not universal
- It's universal
5. Dividing the world into race requires what?
- Suspension of logic
- Suspension of reason
- Suspension of thought
- Suspension of colours