1. Silverstein defines race as a cultural category of difference that is...
- Set out in law
- Socially constructed
- Influenced by religion
- Biologically determined
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When describing race and racism, what term do we use.
3. If racial terms don't have a biological meaning, what meaning do they have?
4. Interpretations of physical race are determined by...
- Social Darwinism
- Physical differences
- Social imperatives
- Scientific facts
5. Where is only a ___% variation between all humans