1. Interpretations of physical race are determined by...
- Scientific facts
- Social Darwinism
- Social imperatives
- Physical differences
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When describing race and racism, what term do we use.
3. Where is only a ___% variation between all humans
4. If racial terms don't have a biological meaning, what meaning do they have?
5. Americans use, british use white, African American was not used 90s, what does this show about the definition of race?
- It is not universal
- It changes through society, but not time
- It's universal
- It changes over time, but not through society