1. Silverstein defines race as a cultural category of difference that is...
- Socially constructed
- Biologically determined
- Influenced by religion
- Set out in law
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When describing race and racism, what term do we use.
3. If racial terms don't have a biological meaning, what meaning do they have?
4. Dividing the world into race requires what?
- Suspension of logic
- Suspension of reason
- Suspension of thought
- Suspension of colours
5. Americans use, british use white, African American was not used 90s, what does this show about the definition of race?
- It changes through society, but not time
- It is not universal
- It changes over time, but not through society
- It's universal