1. Americans use, british use white, African American was not used 90s, what does this show about the definition of race?
- It changes through society, but not time
- It is not universal
- It changes over time, but not through society
- It's universal
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. If racial terms don't have a biological meaning, what meaning do they have?
3. Interpretations of physical race are determined by...
- Social imperatives
- Physical differences
- Scientific facts
- Social Darwinism
4. Silverstein defines race as a cultural category of difference that is...
- Influenced by religion
- Socially constructed
- Biologically determined
- Set out in law
5. Where is only a ___% variation between all humans