1. In what year introduced the Special Educational Needs and Disability act?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. 10) According to Clements and Spinks the main roots of prejudice are?
- Ignorance, Power, Vulnerability, Upbringing and Conformity
- Ignorance, Power, Difference, Inequality and Conformity
- Institutionalisation, Victimisation and Upbringing
- Ignorance, Power, Vulnerability, Upbringing and Majority
3. Which two countries have not ratified the United Nations convention on the rights of the child?
- Poland and United States
- Germany and France
- United States and Somalia
- Brazil and Turkey
4. 19) According to Stonewall what percentage of young LGB people said they regularly hear Homophobic phrases such as ‘that’s so gay’ or ‘you’re so gay’?
5. Who discusses the characteristics of elegant challenging?
- Clements and Spinks