1. In which year were the following, race relations act (amendment) regulations, religion or belief regulations, and sexual orientation regulations?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. 19) According to Stonewall what percentage of young LGB people said they regularly hear Homophobic phrases such as ‘that’s so gay’ or ‘you’re so gay’?
3. 15) What are the two fundamental principles of ensuring language that we use is fair?
- Sensitive and appropriate/relevant
- Sensitive and tactful
- Awareness and tactfulness
- Appropriate and tactful
4. Who states that “whereas prejudice is about the ideas we hold of others who are different from us and about the negative assumptions and prejudice we might make about them, discrimination is about the way we act”?
- Clements and Spinks
5. In what year introduced the Special Educational Needs and Disability act?