1. 18) According to the Office for National statistics how is the population spread in the UK?
- England- 70%, Wales-7%, Scotland-18.5% and Northern Ireland less than 5%
- England- 84%, Wales-5%, Scotland-8.5% and Northern Ireland less than 3%
- England- 82%, Wales-7%, Scotland-8.5% and Northern Ireland less than 3%
- England- 84%, Wales-5%, Scotland-9.5% and Northern Ireland less than 2%
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who states that “whereas prejudice is about the ideas we hold of others who are different from us and about the negative assumptions and prejudice we might make about them, discrimination is about the way we act”?
- Clements and Spinks
3. In which year was the Equal pay act created?
4. Which two countries have not ratified the United Nations convention on the rights of the child?
- United States and Somalia
- Germany and France
- Brazil and Turkey
- Poland and United States
5. 19) According to Stonewall what percentage of young LGB people said they regularly hear Homophobic phrases such as ‘that’s so gay’ or ‘you’re so gay’?