1. In what year introduced the Special Educational Needs and Disability act?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. 10) According to Clements and Spinks the main roots of prejudice are?
- Ignorance, Power, Vulnerability, Upbringing and Majority
- Ignorance, Power, Vulnerability, Upbringing and Conformity
- Institutionalisation, Victimisation and Upbringing
- Ignorance, Power, Difference, Inequality and Conformity
3. 20) What percentage of secondary school teachers report hearing the phrases ‘that’s so gay’ or ‘you’re so gay’?
4. Who advises that ‘labels have the effect of preventing any other classification of the person or group, yet no single label can ever describe all there is to know about a person’?
- Clements and Spinks
5. How do Clements and Spinks define reflective thinking?
- ‘thinking in a reflective manner about self-related matters.’
- ‘the ability to think back to our experiences and use this to empathise with others.’
- ‘the ability to think back on our attitudes, values and behaviour and to think through our experiences honestly.’
- ‘reflecting on practice for the benefit of professionalism.’