1. In which year were the following, race relations act (amendment) regulations, religion or belief regulations, and sexual orientation regulations?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. 20) What percentage of secondary school teachers report hearing the phrases ‘that’s so gay’ or ‘you’re so gay’?
3. The 2010 Equality act
- was introduced as an addition to equality legislation.
- was introduced to stop discrimination.
- was introduced with the aim of harmonising discrimination law, to strengthen progress on equality, replacing existing equality legislation.
- was introduced to disregard previous equality legislations.
4. In what year introduced the Special Educational Needs and Disability act?
5. How do Clements and Spinks define reflective thinking?
- ‘thinking in a reflective manner about self-related matters.’
- ‘the ability to think back on our attitudes, values and behaviour and to think through our experiences honestly.’
- ‘reflecting on practice for the benefit of professionalism.’
- ‘the ability to think back to our experiences and use this to empathise with others.’