1. The 2010 Equality act
- was introduced to disregard previous equality legislations.
- was introduced as an addition to equality legislation.
- was introduced with the aim of harmonising discrimination law, to strengthen progress on equality, replacing existing equality legislation.
- was introduced to stop discrimination.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which year was the Equal pay act created?
3. Who discusses the characteristics of elegant challenging?
- Clements and Spinks
4. 10) According to Clements and Spinks the main roots of prejudice are?
- Ignorance, Power, Vulnerability, Upbringing and Majority
- Ignorance, Power, Difference, Inequality and Conformity
- Ignorance, Power, Vulnerability, Upbringing and Conformity
- Institutionalisation, Victimisation and Upbringing
5. What is stereotyping?
- A part of prejudice involving a belief that all members of a particular group share certain characteristics
- Verbally labelling individuals
- A belief that all members of a particular group share certain characteristics
- A way of marginalised individuals protecting themselves from discrimination