1. Ultrasound is useful in lots of different ways such as...
- Pre-natal scanning of a foetus and sonar (detecting stuff in the water).
- Sonar (detecting stuff in the water) and to monitor earthquakes, storms and man made explosions.
- To monitor earthquakes, storms and man made explosions and pre-natal scanning of a foetus.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Infrasound is sound with frequencies less than...
- 40 Hz
- 10 Hz
- 20 Hz
- 30 Hz
3. Sound that has a frequency below the range of human hearing (i.e. below 20 Hz) is called...
4. Speed (m/s) = Distance (m) ÷ _____ (s)
- Time (s)
- Period (s)
- Duration (s)
5. Ultrasound is sound with frequencies higher than...
- 40 000 Hz
- 10 000 Hz
- 20 000 Hz
- 30 000 Hz