- Created by: Tiakaye99
- Created on: 01-07-18 18:16
1. Does ultrasound damage cells?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to ultrasound at each boundary in a body?
- Some are reflected and the rest are transmitted
- Some are transmitted the rest are reflected
- They are all reflected
- They are all transmitted
3. How can ultrasound help kidney stones?
- They make kidney stones bigger
- They break down kidney stones into smaller pieces
- They dissolve kidney stones
4. What is a use of ultrasound to do with soft tissue?
- It can heal soft tissue
- It is able to produce images of soft tissue
- It can create more soft tissue
5. Can humans hear ultrasound?
Similar Physics resources: