- Created by: Tiakaye99
- Created on: 01-07-18 18:16
1. What happens to ultrasound at each boundary in a body?
- They are all transmitted
- Some are transmitted the rest are reflected
- Some are reflected and the rest are transmitted
- They are all reflected
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is ultrasound preferred to X-rays?
- Ultrasound can build up an image of the internal structure
- Ultrasound shows it in colour
- It is quicker
- It is cheaper
3. What happens to the wavelength when there is a higher frequency or pitch?
- It gets smaller
- It gets bigger
- It stays the same
4. Can humans hear ultrasound?
5. What type of wave is ultrasound?
Similar Physics resources: