1. What's class dealignment?
- The process where individuals no longer identify themselves as belonging to a certain class and do not vote for the party they may be expected to given their background
- The process in which individuals identify themselves as belonging to a certain class and vote accordingly.
- The process in which individuals no longer identify themselves on a long-term basis with a political party
- The process in which individuals identify themselves on a long term basis with a political party.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 2010, what percent of ethnic minorities voted Labour?
3. What's a social movement?
- a group where the membership is highly limited
- A loosely structured group that seeks to achieve a single objective.
- Promotes the interests of a particular profession and is highly organised
- a trade union
4. How many seats did the Conservatives win in the 2010 election?
5. How many seats are there?