- Created by: hroper
- Created on: 23-04-18 13:01
1. In 2010, what percent of over 65's voted for Conservatives?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the turn out in the 1979 election?
3. What's class dealignment?
- The process in which individuals identify themselves on a long term basis with a political party.
- The process where individuals no longer identify themselves as belonging to a certain class and do not vote for the party they may be expected to given their background
- The process in which individuals no longer identify themselves on a long-term basis with a political party
- The process in which individuals identify themselves as belonging to a certain class and vote accordingly.
4. What's an exit poll?
- Exit polls are surveys taken from people after they've just voted and they're published when voting ends.
- Exit polls are taken throughout the election campaign in order to establish who is likely to win the election
- Exit polls are used to gather society's views on a party's leader and their policies.
- Exit polls are surveys taken just a few days before the election in order to establish who might win.
5. What's a social movement?
- a trade union
- Promotes the interests of a particular profession and is highly organised
- A loosely structured group that seeks to achieve a single objective.
- a group where the membership is highly limited