1. When can you defer your entry to University?
- Only after your application is sent to UCAS
- Ideally before your application is sent to UCAS
- Only before your application is sent to UCAS
- On or after results day
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many UCAS points do you get for a Distinction in BTEC Level 3
3. What is the name of the organisation which administers the Finance for Universities in England?
- The Bank of Mum and Dad
- Student Finance England
- The Bank of England
- Student Finance UK
4. What is the most common 'fee code' we use at Noel-Baker?
5. Who writes your reference for your UCAS application within school?
- Mrs Gostick
- Your form tutor based on subject references from all your subjec teachers
- Your subject teachers only
- Mr Teece