1. What is NOT a characteristic of a denomination?
- They are very demanding
- They are tolerant of other religion
- They do not claim to hold the absolute truth
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a feature of world rejecting NRMs?
- Critical of the secular world
- Breakways from mainstream churches and denomiantions
3. What is a feature of world accommodating NRMs?
- Have conservative moral codes
- Clear distinction between the spiritual and worldly spheres
- Seek radical change of the world
4. Which claim the monopoly of truth?
- Churches and Sect
- Denominations and Cults
- Cults and Sects
5. Why have churches according to Bruce been reduced to denominations?
- They have lost their monopoly of truth
- They are not in touch with the rest of society