1. What is a feature of world accommodating NRMs?
- Clear distinction between the spiritual and worldly spheres
- Seek radical change of the world
- Have conservative moral codes
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which are seen as deviant?
- Sect and Cults
- Sect and Denomination
- Cult and Denomination
3. What is NOT a characteristic of a cult?
- They are led by a priest
- Often world-affirming
- Cults are individualistic
4. What is a feature of world rejecting NRMs?
- Critical of the secular world
- Breakways from mainstream churches and denomiantions
5. What is a feature of world affiriming NRMs?
- Claims to unlock peoples hidden potential both spiritual and mental
- Only look to restore purity in religion