1. What is NOT a characteristic of a denomination?
- They are very demanding
- They are tolerant of other religion
- They do not claim to hold the absolute truth
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which claim the monopoly of truth?
- Cults and Sects
- Churches and Sect
- Denominations and Cults
3. Who suggested that not all sects move through the sectarian cycle?
4. Who sees religious organisations moving through a cycle?
- Stark and Bainbridge
- Voas and Crockett
- Norris and Inglehart
5. What is NOT a characteristic of a cult?
- Cults are individualistic
- They are led by a priest
- Often world-affirming