1. Who categorises the NRMs?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a feature of world rejecting NRMs?
- Critical of the secular world
- Breakways from mainstream churches and denomiantions
3. Which claim the monopoly of truth?
- Churches and Sect
- Denominations and Cults
- Cults and Sects
4. What is a feature of world accommodating NRMs?
- Have conservative moral codes
- Clear distinction between the spiritual and worldly spheres
- Seek radical change of the world
5. What is NOT a characteristic of a cult?
- Cults are individualistic
- They are led by a priest
- Often world-affirming