1. What is a feature of world rejecting NRMs?
- Critical of the secular world
- Breakways from mainstream churches and denomiantions
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which claim the monopoly of truth?
- Cults and Sects
- Churches and Sect
- Denominations and Cults
3. Niebuhr distinguishes between what?
- Cult and Denomination
- Denomination and Sect
- Church and Denomination
4. Which are?
- How they see themselves and how society sees them?
- How the media see them and how education sees them?
5. What is NOT a characteristic of a cult?
- Cults are individualistic
- They are led by a priest
- Often world-affirming