1. What is NOT a characteristic of a denomination?
- They are very demanding
- They are tolerant of other religion
- They do not claim to hold the absolute truth
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which are?
- How they see themselves and how society sees them?
- How the media see them and how education sees them?
3. Who suggested that not all sects move through the sectarian cycle?
4. In what year have there been an expansion of New Religious Organisations?
5. What is a feature of world accommodating NRMs?
- Clear distinction between the spiritual and worldly spheres
- Seek radical change of the world
- Have conservative moral codes