1. Another name for nuclear pacifsm?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define nuclear pacifism.
- No just cause.
- Opposed to nuclear war and WMDs.
- Opposed to military force.
3. What circumstances may a conditional pacafist see as just cause for war.
- War is better than the alternative.
- War may have a better outcome.
- War by protecting country.
4. What do Quakers believe about conflict.
- There should be no conflict.
- Argue to get the point across.
- Conflict should be avoided.
- Fight to get what they want.
5. How do Quakers go about resolving conflict?
- Can be worked out through other peaceful means.
- Can be sloved by head-on tackling of the problem.
Similar Philosophy resources: