1. Define conditional pacifism.
- No military force or interference.
- Some circumstances where war may be less bad than the alternative.
- No use of WMDs
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do Quakers go about resolving conflict?
- Can be worked out through other peaceful means.
- Can be sloved by head-on tackling of the problem.
3. Another name for nuclear pacifsm?
4. When was the Quaker peace declaration made?
5. What is the other name for total pacifism?
Similar Philosophy resources: