1. What do Quakers believe about conflict.
- There should be no conflict.
- Argue to get the point across.
- Conflict should be avoided.
- Fight to get what they want.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define conditional pacifism.
- Some circumstances where war may be less bad than the alternative.
- No use of WMDs
- No military force or interference.
3. What circumstances may a conditional pacafist see as just cause for war.
- War is better than the alternative.
- War may have a better outcome.
- War by protecting country.
4. Define nuclear pacifism.
- No just cause.
- Opposed to nuclear war and WMDs.
- Opposed to military force.
5. What is the other name for total pacifism?
Similar Philosophy resources: