1. Another name for nuclear pacifsm?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do Quakers go about resolving conflict?
- Can be worked out through other peaceful means.
- Can be sloved by head-on tackling of the problem.
3. What do Quakers believe about conflict.
- Argue to get the point across.
- There should be no conflict.
- Fight to get what they want.
- Conflict should be avoided.
4. Define nuclear pacifism.
- Opposed to nuclear war and WMDs.
- Opposed to military force.
- No just cause.
5. What is the other name for total pacifism?
Similar Philosophy resources: