1. What circumstances may a conditional pacafist see as just cause for war.
- War by protecting country.
- War is better than the alternative.
- War may have a better outcome.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Quaker peace declaration made?
3. What is the other name for total pacifism?
4. Define total pacifism.
- Should be no use of military force at all, whether or not the cause is just.
- No weapons of mass destruction.
- War might be less bad than the alternative.
5. Define nuclear pacifism.
- Opposed to nuclear war and WMDs.
- Opposed to military force.
- No just cause.
Similar Philosophy resources: