1. Another name for nuclear pacifsm?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define total pacifism.
- Should be no use of military force at all, whether or not the cause is just.
- No weapons of mass destruction.
- War might be less bad than the alternative.
3. When was the Quaker peace declaration made?
4. How do Quakers go about resolving conflict?
- Can be worked out through other peaceful means.
- Can be sloved by head-on tackling of the problem.
5. Define nuclear pacifism.
- Opposed to nuclear war and WMDs.
- Opposed to military force.
- No just cause.
Similar Philosophy resources: