1. What do Quakers believe about conflict.
- Argue to get the point across.
- There should be no conflict.
- Fight to get what they want.
- Conflict should be avoided.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Another name for nuclear pacifsm?
3. What are nuclear pacifists opposed to?
- Nuclear warfare and WMDs
- Military force.
4. Define total pacifism.
- War might be less bad than the alternative.
- Should be no use of military force at all, whether or not the cause is just.
- No weapons of mass destruction.
5. Define nuclear pacifism.
- Opposed to nuclear war and WMDs.
- Opposed to military force.
- No just cause.
Similar Philosophy resources: