1. What was wrong with Hollander et al's (2000) study
- The study did not measure what it intended to measure
- The experiment was conducted in a lab setting thus lacked ecological validty
- The sample size was too small and the duration could be seen as too short
- The study was an observation so there was little control over the extraneous variables
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who's study seemed to be more credibile than Hollander et al's?
- Blanco et al (2002)
- Black et al
- Messerlian et al (2005)
3. Who found evidence to support seretonin dysfunction in pathological gamblers?
- Hornik et al (2008)
- George and Murali (2005)
- Sulkunen (2007)
4. What is the issue with methadone treatment
- Some people can get addicted to methadone just as they where on heroin
- It can damage internal organs
- It is illegal within the uk
- It does not work
5. What drug is similair to heroin but less addictive?