1. Give an example of a burden?
- A financial cost
- Too much debate over
- A sanction that affects the carrying out of an unlawful activity
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What must be done to a proposed bylaw?
- Must be in the news
- Advertised in the local press
- A letter about it is sent to every household
3. Which house are Statutory Instruments subject to debate?
- House of Commons
- House of Lords
4. What act empowers district councils to make bylaws?
- The Local Government Act 1972
- The Local Government Act 1970
- The Local Government Act 2000
- The Local Government Act 2005
5. What acts give the discretionary power to make delegated legislation?
- The Constitutional Reform Act 2005 and SOCPA 2005
- The Constitutional Reform Act 2000 and SOCPA 2005
- The Constitutional Reform Act 2000 and SOCPA 2000