1. Which house are Statutory Instruments subject to debate?
- House of Lords
- House of Commons
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What act empowers district councils to make bylaws?
- The Local Government Act 2005
- The Local Government Act 1972
- The Local Government Act 2000
- The Local Government Act 1970
3. Name one instance when Orders in Council are used.
- When the Queen wants to make a law
- To bring in acts of parlaiment
- To give effect to European Directives
- When issues concern local people
4. What acts give the discretionary power to make delegated legislation?
- The Constitutional Reform Act 2005 and SOCPA 2005
- The Constitutional Reform Act 2000 and SOCPA 2005
- The Constitutional Reform Act 2000 and SOCPA 2000
5. Who makes Orders in Council
- Members of the Public
- The Queen and Privy Council
- Local Authorities
- Government Ministers