1. Which house are Statutory Instruments subject to debate?
- House of Lords
- House of Commons
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Statutory Instruments used for?
- To bring in acts of parliament
- For local matters
- Emergency Situations
3. Who must approve a bylaw?
- A Secretary of State for the Government
- The Queen
- The Privy Council
4. Who makes Orders in Council
- The Queen and Privy Council
- Government Ministers
- Local Authorities
- Members of the Public
5. Name one instance when Orders in Council are used.
- To bring in acts of parlaiment
- When issues concern local people
- To give effect to European Directives
- When the Queen wants to make a law