1. What acts give the discretionary power to make delegated legislation?
- The Constitutional Reform Act 2005 and SOCPA 2005
- The Constitutional Reform Act 2000 and SOCPA 2005
- The Constitutional Reform Act 2000 and SOCPA 2000
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who must approve a bylaw?
- A Secretary of State for the Government
- The Queen
- The Privy Council
3. What are Prerogative Orders?
- Orders made under the Queen's power
- Orders from an act of parliament
4. What are Statutory Instruments used for?
- To bring in acts of parliament
- For local matters
- Emergency Situations
5. How many Statutory Instruments are brought into force each year?