1. What are Statutory Instruments used for?
- Emergency Situations
- To bring in acts of parliament
- For local matters
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What act gives permission for Orders in Council to be made in emergency situations?
- The Emergency Powers Act 2004
- The Emergency Powers Act 1991
- The Emergency Powers Act 1920
- The Emergency Powers Act 1970
3. Which house are Statutory Instruments subject to debate?
- House of Lords
- House of Commons
4. Who must approve a bylaw?
- A Secretary of State for the Government
- The Queen
- The Privy Council
5. What acts give the discretionary power to make delegated legislation?
- The Constitutional Reform Act 2005 and SOCPA 2005
- The Constitutional Reform Act 2000 and SOCPA 2005
- The Constitutional Reform Act 2000 and SOCPA 2000