1. What acts give the discretionary power to make delegated legislation?
- The Constitutional Reform Act 2000 and SOCPA 2000
- The Constitutional Reform Act 2005 and SOCPA 2005
- The Constitutional Reform Act 2000 and SOCPA 2005
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Statutory Instruments used for?
- To bring in acts of parliament
- For local matters
- Emergency Situations
3. Who must approve a bylaw?
- The Privy Council
- A Secretary of State for the Government
- The Queen
4. Give an example of a burden?
- A financial cost
- Too much debate over
- A sanction that affects the carrying out of an unlawful activity
5. What act empowers district councils to make bylaws?
- The Local Government Act 1972
- The Local Government Act 1970
- The Local Government Act 2000
- The Local Government Act 2005