1. Where in the DNA found in a bacterial cell?
- Not in the nucleus, it doesn't have one
- In the nucleus
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where do most of the chemical reactions in the cell take place?
- Cell Membrane
3. What supports a plant cell?
- Cell membrane
- Cellulose Cell Wall
4. Is the cell wall of a bacterial cell made of cellulose like plants?
5. Capsule, flagella (long, tails like bits) and pilus (sticking out of the sides) can all be parts of a..
- Bacterial cell
- Virus Cell
- Algal Cell