1. Where in the DNA found in a bacterial cell?
- Not in the nucleus, it doesn't have one
- In the nucleus
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Central vacuole can be found in...
- Plant cells
- Animal cells
- Both animal and plant cells
3. What controls which substances enter/leave (animal and plant) cells?
- Cell membrane
- Cell Wall
4. Where do most of the chemical reactions in the cell take place?
- Cell Membrane
5. Which does not have a (small) vacuole?
- Bacterial Cell
- Yeast Cell
- Algal cell