1. What is the function of a nucleus (in animal and plant cells)?
- To control which substances leave/enter the cell
- To control the activities of the cells (via DNA)
- To be in charge
- To control the cell
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a yeast?
- Single celled fungi
3. Where in the DNA found in a bacterial cell?
- Not in the nucleus, it doesn't have one
- In the nucleus
4. Central vacuole can be found in...
- Plant cells
- Animal cells
- Both animal and plant cells
5. Where do most of the chemical reactions in the cell take place?
- Cell Membrane