1. What is a yeast?
- Single celled fungi
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Capsule, flagella (long, tails like bits) and pilus (sticking out of the sides) can all be parts of a..
- Bacterial cell
- Virus Cell
- Algal Cell
3. What controls which substances enter/leave (animal and plant) cells?
- Cell Wall
- Cell membrane
4. What does chloroplast do in plant cells?
- Absorbs light for photosynthesis
- Supports the cell
- Controls which substances leave/enter the cell
5. What cannot really be called a cell?