1. What is a yeast?
- Single celled fungi
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does chloroplast do in plant cells?
- Controls which substances leave/enter the cell
- Absorbs light for photosynthesis
- Supports the cell
3. What controls which substances enter/leave (animal and plant) cells?
- Cell Wall
- Cell membrane
4. What is the function of a nucleus (in animal and plant cells)?
- To be in charge
- To control which substances leave/enter the cell
- To control the activities of the cells (via DNA)
- To control the cell
5. Where in the DNA found in a bacterial cell?
- Not in the nucleus, it doesn't have one
- In the nucleus