- Created by: teegs.**
- Created on: 11-04-18 10:21
1. Why aren't TEM's good at viewing living organisms?
- Because the living organism wont fit under a microscope slide.
- Because you have to view the specimen in a vacuum.
- Because the living organism wont stay still.
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do SEM's give a lower or higher resolution than TEM's?
- SEM's have the same resolution as TEM's.
- SEM's give a lower resolution than TEM's.
- SEM's give a higher resolution than TEM's.
3. What is good about SEM's?
- SEM's can be used on thick specimens.
- SEM's are quicker and easier to use.
4. When using a TEM, some parts of the image appear darker. Why?
- The darker parts appear darker because they're denser, so they absorb more electrons.
- The darker parts appear darker because they cant be made out quite as well.
5. Do electron microscopes produce a black/white image or a coloured image?
- They produce a black/white image, however they can be coloured by a computer.
- They produce a coloured image.