1. what is co-operative?
- someone with unlimited liabilities
- Owned and run by a group of people who have shared interest in the business.
- someone who shares profits
- a person who have shared interest in a business
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a sole trader?
- owned by two or more people
- An individual that runs a business
- a company who is looking to run a business
- a group who runs a business
3. advantage of partnership?
- shares everything
- people can cover for you
- gets all profits
- banks might not give you a loan
4. advantage of co-operative?
- combines products to get more money
- gets all the profit
- long holidays
- you can sell shares to get more money
5. advantage of sole trader?
- gets three quarters of the profit
- get all profits
- gets a quarter of the profit
- gets have profits