1. advantage of partnership?
- banks might not give you a loan
- people can cover for you
- shares everything
- gets all profits
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a sole trader?
- owned by two or more people
- An individual that runs a business
- a company who is looking to run a business
- a group who runs a business
3. advantage of co-operative?
- combines products to get more money
- gets all the profit
- long holidays
- you can sell shares to get more money
4. what is a partnership?
- Two or more people go into business together.
- 1 person who runs a business
- individual who buys a ready made business
- someone who has an interest in a business
5. what is co-operative?
- someone with unlimited liabilities
- Owned and run by a group of people who have shared interest in the business.
- someone who shares profits
- a person who have shared interest in a business