1. what is a partnership?
- individual who buys a ready made business
- Two or more people go into business together.
- 1 person who runs a business
- someone who has an interest in a business
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is co-operative?
- someone who shares profits
- Owned and run by a group of people who have shared interest in the business.
- a person who have shared interest in a business
- someone with unlimited liabilities
3. advantage of sole trader?
- gets three quarters of the profit
- get all profits
- gets a quarter of the profit
- gets have profits
4. advantage of partnership?
- shares everything
- people can cover for you
- gets all profits
- banks might not give you a loan
5. advantage of co-operative?
- long holidays
- you can sell shares to get more money
- combines products to get more money
- gets all the profit