1. what is a partnership?
- individual who buys a ready made business
- someone who has an interest in a business
- Two or more people go into business together.
- 1 person who runs a business
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. advantage of sole trader?
- get all profits
- gets three quarters of the profit
- gets have profits
- gets a quarter of the profit
3. what is a sole trader?
- a company who is looking to run a business
- owned by two or more people
- An individual that runs a business
- a group who runs a business
4. advantage of co-operative?
- combines products to get more money
- you can sell shares to get more money
- gets all the profit
- long holidays
5. what is co-operative?
- Owned and run by a group of people who have shared interest in the business.
- someone with unlimited liabilities
- a person who have shared interest in a business
- someone who shares profits