1. advantage of co-operative?
- you can sell shares to get more money
- combines products to get more money
- long holidays
- gets all the profit
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is co-operative?
- someone with unlimited liabilities
- a person who have shared interest in a business
- Owned and run by a group of people who have shared interest in the business.
- someone who shares profits
3. advantage of sole trader?
- get all profits
- gets have profits
- gets a quarter of the profit
- gets three quarters of the profit
4. advantage of partnership?
- shares everything
- people can cover for you
- gets all profits
- banks might not give you a loan
5. what is a sole trader?
- a company who is looking to run a business
- owned by two or more people
- An individual that runs a business
- a group who runs a business