1. how many different families took part in Farrington's study?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. what were persisters in farringtons study
- didnt do crime
- convicted before and after 21st birthday
- started crime at 13
- convicted for crime form the age of 13
3. which list shows the correct risk factors farrrington found
- convicted parent, high daring, delinquent sibling, young mother, low popularity
- dont know
- high daring, poor decision making
- low resting HR
4. How many participants were there in Farrington's study?
5. How many times were criminals who started at 10-13 reconvicted