- Created by: Millieprime47
- Created on: 05-05-18 16:06
1. Tuberculosis most commonly occurs in
- The lung base
- The inferior lobe
- The superior lobe
- The apex
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Myalgia is a side effect of which drug?
3. Which of these statements is true?
- IGRA tests are commonly used in the developing world
- The Mantoux skin test is accurate for TB in those with sarcoidosis
- The Mantoux skin test can be used for screening in those with high risk
- Nucleic acid amplification tests are an important part of TB diagnosis
4. Mycobacterium tuberculosis is a...
- Small aerobic bacillus
- Small anaerobic coccus
- Small aerobic coccus
- Small anaerobic bacillus
5. The continuation phase of treatment involves which two drugs?
- Isoniazid and ethambutamol
- Rifampicin and pyrazinamide
- Rifampicin and isoniazid
- Pyrazinamide and isoniazid