1. Which of these is a side effect of ethambutamol?
- Optic neuritis
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a side effect of rifampicin?
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Orange secretions
3. Myalgia is a side effect of which drug?
4. Tuberculosis most commonly occurs in
- The lung base
- The superior lobe
- The apex
- The inferior lobe
5. Which of these statements is true?
- Nucleic acid amplification tests are an important part of TB diagnosis
- IGRA tests are commonly used in the developing world
- The Mantoux skin test can be used for screening in those with high risk
- The Mantoux skin test is accurate for TB in those with sarcoidosis