1. What is commercial logging?
- the cutting down of trees in forests for money
- cutting down trees to place give to businesses
- logs given to companies
- adverts of logs
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what percentage of sunlight reaches the forest floor?
3. how many seasons are there in the TRF?
- 3 seasons
- 1 season
- no seasons
- 2 seasons
4. what is an economic benifit of the TRF?
- it saves the money
- it saves the land
- the forest recycles rainfall. interception protects the soil from erosion
- it saves the people
5. which continent are the soloman islands found?
- South America