- Created by: Emily Morden
- Created on: 22-04-18 14:30
1. Energy for a change of state equation?
- mass * Specific latent heat
- Mass * Specific heat capacity
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which shows why Mass is conserved when a material changes state?
- In a chemical reaction, Particles are neither destroyed or Created, The amount of them stays the same. To create a new material at the end of the reaction, the particles just move around and switch positions. We say Mass is "Conserved" (Mass is same)
- In a Chemical Reaction, Particles are Both Destroyed and Created, The amount of the always changes, It can increase or Decrease. "Conserved" means the amount changes.
- In a Chemical reaction, Particles are neither Destroyed or created, The amount of them always changes but also they stay the same aswell. The word "Conserved" means both, Increase and decrease In particles
3. Define Density?
- Volume per Mass Unit
- Mass per Metres Kilograms
- Mass Per Unit Volume
- Unit Per Mass Volume
4. Define specific latent heat?
- The amount of energy per kg required to change ice to water without change in temperature
- The amount of energy per J required to change water to ice without changing the temperature
5. Change in thermal energy equation?
- Mass* specific heat capacity* Temperature change
- Mass* Kinetic energy* Specific heat capacity
Similar Physics resources: