1. What shows the relationship between Temperature and the mean kinetic energy of particles
- Temperature is a measurment of kinetic energy of the molecules in an object, Kinetic energy is the energy that an object has because of its motion.
- Temperature is the measurement of Molecules and Kinetic energy is the temperature measurment
- Temperature is the energy the object has because of its motion and Kinetic energy is the measurment of the molecules in an object or system.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define Density?
- Mass Per Unit Volume
- Mass per Metres Kilograms
- Unit Per Mass Volume
- Volume per Mass Unit
3. What is Meant by Internal energy?
- The sum of Potential energy in the systems kinetic force
- The sum of potential energy of the system and the systems kinetic energy
- The balance of Kinetic energy and Potential energy in the systems
4. Define Specific heat capacity?
- The heat required to raise the temperature of the unit mass of a given substance by a given ammount.
- The heat required to raise the temperature of the given object by a not given amount.
5. Density equation?
- Mass / Energy
- Mass * Volume
- Mass / Volume
- Volume * Energy