- Created by: Emily Morden
- Created on: 22-04-18 14:30
1. What is Meant by Internal energy?
- The sum of potential energy of the system and the systems kinetic energy
- The balance of Kinetic energy and Potential energy in the systems
- The sum of Potential energy in the systems kinetic force
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Change in thermal energy equation?
- Mass* specific heat capacity* Temperature change
- Mass* Kinetic energy* Specific heat capacity
3. Define Specific heat capacity?
- The heat required to raise the temperature of the unit mass of a given substance by a given ammount.
- The heat required to raise the temperature of the given object by a not given amount.
4. Define Density?
- Unit Per Mass Volume
- Mass Per Unit Volume
- Mass per Metres Kilograms
- Volume per Mass Unit
5. Define specific latent heat?
- The amount of energy per kg required to change ice to water without change in temperature
- The amount of energy per J required to change water to ice without changing the temperature
Similar Physics resources: