1. What percentage of those found guilty or cautioned are male?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Reiner estimate the percentage of those in prison were from working class backgrounds?
3. What percentage of youth detention centre inmates were from middle class backgrounds according to Hagell and Newburn?
4. What percentage do African Caribbean women form in the penal system, despite only making up 2.2% of the population?
- One Fifth
- One Tenth
- One third
5. One-third of men are likley to be convicted for a criminal offence, whereas only ..... percentage of women are