1. What does Reiner estimate the percentage of those in prison were from working class backgrounds?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage do African Caribbean men form in the penal system, despite only making up 2.2% of the population?
- One half
- One Tenth
- One Fifth
3. What percentage of crime is committed by young (14-18) people?
4. One-third of men are likley to be convicted for a criminal offence, whereas only ..... percentage of women are
5. What percentage of youth detention centre inmates were from middle class backgrounds according to Hagell and Newburn?