1. What pretenders were they holding that they must now expel?
- James IV
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Treaty of Etaples?
3. What did England have to do in return?
- Marry Arthur to Catherine of Aragon (1503)
- Remove their troops from Brittany
- Give France money
- Move to Spain
4. What did England get from France?
- The pretenders they were holding
- Annual pension of 50 000 crowns
5. Who was the Treaty of Etaples between?
- France and Spain
- England and Scotland
- England and France
- England and Spain