1. Who were the Triple alliance?
- Germany, Austria-Hungary, Italy
- Britain, Germany, Italy
- Italy, Spain, Russia
- Belgium, France, Germany
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were Woodrow Wilsons aims?
- Increase trading
- Publish 14 points, and not punish too harshly
- Make Germany take all the blame
- Punish harshly
3. What were Georges Clemenceau's aims?
- To cripple Germany, make an attack on France impossible, wanted revenge, make Germany take the blame.
- Wanted light punishment, maintain trade and friendship, increase their navy size
- Make world peace
- Scared Germany would want revenge so should go easy
4. What does armistice mean?
- To put down your weapons
- To sign an agreement
- To continue fighting
- To run away
5. When did the WW1 start?
- August 1914
- November 1912
- July 1913
- March 1911