1. What were Woodrow Wilsons aims?
- Increase trading
- Publish 14 points, and not punish too harshly
- Make Germany take all the blame
- Punish harshly
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does armistice mean?
- To sign an agreement
- To put down your weapons
- To run away
- To continue fighting
3. Who were the Triple alliance?
- Germany, Austria-Hungary, Italy
- Britain, Germany, Italy
- Italy, Spain, Russia
- Belgium, France, Germany
4. What were Georges Clemenceau's aims?
- Scared Germany would want revenge so should go easy
- To cripple Germany, make an attack on France impossible, wanted revenge, make Germany take the blame.
- Make world peace
- Wanted light punishment, maintain trade and friendship, increase their navy size
5. Who were the Triple Entente?
- France, Italy and Russia
- Austria-Hungary, France and Germany
- Britain, France and Russia
- Britain, Germany and Italy