1. Where is methadone usually taken?
- With another drug dealer
- Always at the pharmacy
- Normally under supervision at a pharmacy and then the addict is allowed to take the methadone home when trusted
- Always at home
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are some strengths of methadone?
- Sops you from taking heroin and makes you want to take cocaine
- Safer, breaks link with dealer and avoids diseases caused by needle sharing
- It gets you high
- It tastes nice, can be easliy administrated and stops you from seeing a dealer
3. How long do methadone withdrawal symptoms last for?
- A month
- A week
- 2 months
- 2 days
4. How long does methadone last for?
- 24 hours
- 48 hours
- 6 hours
- 1 hour
5. How is methadone taken?
- In a patch