1. Why is there political opposition to methadone programmes?
- Because of the many weaknesses of methadone programmes
- Because of the withdrawal symptoms the addict will experience after
- Because it might not work
- Because of too much government funding
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the methadone slowly reduced?
- So you don't die
- There is not enough for everybody
- To avoid withdrawal symptoms
- It is expensive
3. How is methadone taken?
- In a patch
4. How long does methadone last for?
- 1 hour
- 48 hours
- 24 hours
- 6 hours
5. How long do methadone withdrawal symptoms last for?
- 2 days
- A week
- A month
- 2 months