1. What are some strengths of methadone?
- It gets you high
- Sops you from taking heroin and makes you want to take cocaine
- Safer, breaks link with dealer and avoids diseases caused by needle sharing
- It tastes nice, can be easliy administrated and stops you from seeing a dealer
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many doses does an addict need a day?
3. How is methadone taken?
- In a patch
4. What did Wodak find in 2005?
- That drug treatment programmes are expensive
- That methadone is 100% effective
- That people were more likely to stay on treatment programmes than any other programmes
- That methadone is useless
5. How does methadone work?
- It is not associated to heroin
- It reduces the effectiveness of heroin at the synapse
- It replaces heroin at the synapse
- It binds on to heroin at the synapse