1. How many doses does an addict need a day?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How long do methadone withdrawal symptoms last for?
- 2 days
- A month
- 2 months
- A week
3. Can you overdose on methadone?
- Sometimes, depending on your luck
- Easily which is why it is really dangerous
- No- only when taken with other drugs
- It is impossible to overdose on methadone
4. How is methadone taken?
- In a patch
5. Why is the methadone slowly reduced?
- To avoid withdrawal symptoms
- So you don't die
- There is not enough for everybody
- It is expensive