1. When can addicts detoxify?
- When they are no longer being dealt heroin
- When they are stable
- Anytime they want
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the methadone slowly reduced?
- To avoid withdrawal symptoms
- There is not enough for everybody
- It is expensive
- So you don't die
3. Can you overdose on methadone?
- No- only when taken with other drugs
- Easily which is why it is really dangerous
- It is impossible to overdose on methadone
- Sometimes, depending on your luck
4. How is methadone taken?
- In a patch
5. How many doses does an addict need a day?