1. When can addicts detoxify?
- When they are stable
- Anytime they want
- When they are no longer being dealt heroin
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is methadone usually taken?
- Normally under supervision at a pharmacy and then the addict is allowed to take the methadone home when trusted
- With another drug dealer
- Always at the pharmacy
- Always at home
3. How many doses does an addict need a day?
4. How long do methadone withdrawal symptoms last for?
- 2 months
- A month
- A week
- 2 days
5. Can you overdose on methadone?
- No- only when taken with other drugs
- Easily which is why it is really dangerous
- It is impossible to overdose on methadone
- Sometimes, depending on your luck