1. When can addicts detoxify?
- When they are stable
- When they are no longer being dealt heroin
- Anytime they want
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is there political opposition to methadone programmes?
- Because of the many weaknesses of methadone programmes
- Because of the withdrawal symptoms the addict will experience after
- Because it might not work
- Because of too much government funding
3. What are some strengths of methadone?
- Sops you from taking heroin and makes you want to take cocaine
- Safer, breaks link with dealer and avoids diseases caused by needle sharing
- It gets you high
- It tastes nice, can be easliy administrated and stops you from seeing a dealer
4. How long does methadone last for?
- 6 hours
- 24 hours
- 48 hours
- 1 hour
5. How many doses does an addict need a day?