1. What are some strengths of methadone?
- Sops you from taking heroin and makes you want to take cocaine
- It tastes nice, can be easliy administrated and stops you from seeing a dealer
- Safer, breaks link with dealer and avoids diseases caused by needle sharing
- It gets you high
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is methadone usually taken?
- Always at home
- With another drug dealer
- Normally under supervision at a pharmacy and then the addict is allowed to take the methadone home when trusted
- Always at the pharmacy
3. Why is there political opposition to methadone programmes?
- Because it might not work
- Because of the many weaknesses of methadone programmes
- Because of the withdrawal symptoms the addict will experience after
- Because of too much government funding
4. When can addicts detoxify?
- When they are no longer being dealt heroin
- When they are stable
- Anytime they want
5. Why is the methadone slowly reduced?
- It is expensive
- So you don't die
- To avoid withdrawal symptoms
- There is not enough for everybody