1. How many doses does an addict need a day?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Wodak find in 2005?
- That drug treatment programmes are expensive
- That methadone is 100% effective
- That people were more likely to stay on treatment programmes than any other programmes
- That methadone is useless
3. Why is the methadone slowly reduced?
- So you don't die
- There is not enough for everybody
- To avoid withdrawal symptoms
- It is expensive
4. What are some strengths of methadone?
- It gets you high
- Safer, breaks link with dealer and avoids diseases caused by needle sharing
- It tastes nice, can be easliy administrated and stops you from seeing a dealer
- Sops you from taking heroin and makes you want to take cocaine
5. How does methadone work?
- It is not associated to heroin
- It replaces heroin at the synapse
- It binds on to heroin at the synapse
- It reduces the effectiveness of heroin at the synapse