1. Which of the following contains plasma and neutrophils?
- Tissue fluid
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What would an ECG trace be used to find?
- Whether part of the heart muscle is unhealthy
- The blood pressure within the heart
- The size of the heart muscle
3. How is the artery adapted to maintain a high pressure?
- Thin walls
- Narrow lumen
- Wide lumen
4. Which of the following has a closed, single circulatory system?
5. Which part of the heart is called the pacemaker?
- Purkyne tissue
- Atrioventricular node
- Sinoatrial node
- Vena cava