1. What is the job of the SAN?
- To stop the conduction of the electrical signal
- To coordinate the atria and ventricles
- To initiate a wave of excitation at regular intervals
- To expand and contract 55-80 times a minute
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is dissociation?
- Release of carbon dioxide from the haemoglobin
- Attraction of oxygen to the haemoglobin
- Release of oxygen from the haemoglobin
- Release of hydrogen from the haemoglobin
3. Which of the following contains plasma and neutrophils?
- Tissue fluid
4. What would an ECG trace be used to find?
- Whether part of the heart muscle is unhealthy
- The blood pressure within the heart
- The size of the heart muscle
5. Which of the following is the process in which the heart fills with blood?
- Atrial Systole
- Ventricular Systole