1. Which of the following contains plasma and neutrophils?
- Tissue fluid
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What would an ECG trace be used to find?
- The size of the heart muscle
- Whether part of the heart muscle is unhealthy
- The blood pressure within the heart
3. What is dissociation?
- Release of carbon dioxide from the haemoglobin
- Attraction of oxygen to the haemoglobin
- Release of oxygen from the haemoglobin
- Release of hydrogen from the haemoglobin
4. How is the artery adapted to maintain a high pressure?
- Wide lumen
- Narrow lumen
- Thin walls
5. Which part of the heart is called the pacemaker?
- Atrioventricular node
- Vena cava
- Sinoatrial node
- Purkyne tissue