1. Which valve occurs first in the cardiac cycle?
- Atrioventricular valves
- Semi-lunar valves
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of circulatory system does a fish have?
- Single and closed
- Single and open
- Double and closed
- Double and open
3. Which vessel has a larger lumen?
4. Which route does a red blood cell take from the heart to the body and back to the heart?
- Capillaries to Arteries to veins
- Arteries to capillaries to veins
- Arteries to veins to capillaries
- Veins to capillaries to Arteries
5. What is the name of the graph that records the electrical activity of the heart?