1. What is the role of the bundle of his?
- To conduct the waves of electrical activity to the purkyne tissue
- To conduct the waves of electrical activity away from the purkyne tissue
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of the purkyne tissue?
- Carries electrical activity into the muscular walls of the left and right ventricles so they contract simultaneously
- Carries electrical activity into the muscular walls of the left and right atrium causing them to contact simultaneously
3. What type of organism has an open circulatory system?
4. Which route does a red blood cell take from the heart to the body and back to the heart?
- Veins to capillaries to Arteries
- Arteries to capillaries to veins
- Capillaries to Arteries to veins
- Arteries to veins to capillaries
5. Which vessel has a larger lumen?