1. Which valve occurs first in the cardiac cycle?
- Atrioventricular valves
- Semi-lunar valves
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of the purkyne tissue?
- Carries electrical activity into the muscular walls of the left and right ventricles so they contract simultaneously
- Carries electrical activity into the muscular walls of the left and right atrium causing them to contact simultaneously
3. What type of organism has an open circulatory system?
4. Which vessel has a larger lumen?
5. Which route does a red blood cell take from the heart to the body and back to the heart?
- Capillaries to Arteries to veins
- Arteries to capillaries to veins
- Arteries to veins to capillaries
- Veins to capillaries to Arteries