1. What is the role of the purkyne tissue?
- Carries electrical activity into the muscular walls of the left and right ventricles so they contract simultaneously
- Carries electrical activity into the muscular walls of the left and right atrium causing them to contact simultaneously
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which vessel has a larger lumen?
3. What is the role of the bundle of his?
- To conduct the waves of electrical activity to the purkyne tissue
- To conduct the waves of electrical activity away from the purkyne tissue
4. What is the name of the graph that records the electrical activity of the heart?
5. What type of organism has an open circulatory system?