1. Which valve occurs first in the cardiac cycle?
- Atrioventricular valves
- Semi-lunar valves
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which route does a red blood cell take from the heart to the body and back to the heart?
- Veins to capillaries to Arteries
- Arteries to capillaries to veins
- Capillaries to Arteries to veins
- Arteries to veins to capillaries
3. What is the role of the purkyne tissue?
- Carries electrical activity into the muscular walls of the left and right ventricles so they contract simultaneously
- Carries electrical activity into the muscular walls of the left and right atrium causing them to contact simultaneously
4. What type of circulatory system does a fish have?
- Double and closed
- Single and closed
- Single and open
- Double and open
5. What type of organism has an open circulatory system?