1. What is the role of the purkyne tissue?
- Carries electrical activity into the muscular walls of the left and right ventricles so they contract simultaneously
- Carries electrical activity into the muscular walls of the left and right atrium causing them to contact simultaneously
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of the bundle of his?
- To conduct the waves of electrical activity to the purkyne tissue
- To conduct the waves of electrical activity away from the purkyne tissue
3. What type of circulatory system does a fish have?
- Double and closed
- Double and open
- Single and closed
- Single and open
4. What is the name of the graph that records the electrical activity of the heart?
5. Which vessel has a larger lumen?