1. Which route does a red blood cell take from the heart to the body and back to the heart?
- Veins to capillaries to Arteries
- Arteries to capillaries to veins
- Capillaries to Arteries to veins
- Arteries to veins to capillaries
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of the purkyne tissue?
- Carries electrical activity into the muscular walls of the left and right ventricles so they contract simultaneously
- Carries electrical activity into the muscular walls of the left and right atrium causing them to contact simultaneously
3. What is the name of the graph that records the electrical activity of the heart?
4. What type of organism has an open circulatory system?
5. Which vessel has a larger lumen?