1. If a substance goes from a low to high concentration it is called
- Active transport
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Molecules move randomly however they tend to go to areas of lower concentration where there is more room to move
3. Moving down the concentration gradient is...
- Going from a high concentration to a lower one
- Going from a low concentration to a higher one
4. In diffusion, the membrane only lets certain substances pass through, this is called
- Selectively permeable
5. Substances move from an area of higher concentration to an area of lower concentration....
- Active Transport