1. Active transport in natural
- False, it requires energy
- True, it does not require energy
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. If a substance goes from a high concentration to a lower one it is called...
- Active transport
3. Molecules move randomly however they tend to go to areas of lower concentration where there is more room to move
4. What is active transport usually used for?
- To move substances into the cell
- To move substances out of the cell
5. Can water, oxygen and carbon dioxide diffuse in and out of cells?