1. Molecules move randomly however they tend to go to areas of lower concentration where there is more room to move
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Can water, oxygen and carbon dioxide diffuse in and out of cells?
3. What is diffusion of water in and out of cells?
- Active transport
4. What is active transport usually used for?
- To move substances into the cell
- To move substances out of the cell
5. In diffusion, the membrane only lets certain substances pass through, this is called
- Selectively permeable