1. How far away did the suburbs of L.A extend to?
- 30 minutes
- 2 hours
- 1 hour
- 5 hours
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. L.A saw massive urban growth as far as where?
- San Bernardino mountains and deserts
3. When did the transcontinental railway from the east arrive in L.A?
4. What did the arrival of the railway do?
- Stimulate rapid population growth
- Stimulate rapid population decrease
5. By 2000, how many people lived in the metropolitan district of L.A?
- 15 million
- 14 million
- 7 million
- 10 million