1. What should you not do when using a potometer?
- Don't leave it for a while before counting the bubble
- Cut shoot underwater
- Cut at slant
- Avoid all trapped air
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is the xylem usually found in the stem?
- In between two major vessels
- Nearest the pith
- Nearest the parenchyma
3. Why do plants have transport systems?
- Large and multicellular
- Impatient and Rash
- Large SA:V
- To send leafmail to each other
4. What do sieve plates not have?
- Is between sieveplates
- Many plasmodesmata between compaion cells to allow comunication
- Pores to allow entry to ions
- Dense cytoplasm
5. What is not an adaptation of a xerophyte?
- Stomata in Pits
- Hinge cells
- Closing stomata
- Densley packed spongey mesophyll
- Thick waxy cuticle
- No stomata
- Smaller leaves
- Hairs on surface of leaf to trap moist air