1. The apoplast pathway goes through..?
- The cell walls
- Plasmodesmata in the cytoplasm
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which method does water used to move betwen plant cells?
- Facilitated Diffusion
- Active transport
3. What do sieve plates not have?
- Is between sieveplates
- Many plasmodesmata between compaion cells to allow comunication
- Pores to allow entry to ions
- Dense cytoplasm
4. What should you not do when using a potometer?
- Don't leave it for a while before counting the bubble
- Cut shoot underwater
- Cut at slant
- Avoid all trapped air
5. What is evidence for translocation?
- If a metabolic poision is usedtranslocation is stopped
- Not all solutes in phlowm move at the same rate
- Sieve plates roles are unclear