1. True or false - Osmosis is the movement of oxygen particles across a permeable membrane from a region of higher water concentration to a lower.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a concentration Gradient?
- The difference between two or more substances solidness
- The difference in the concentration of a chemical across a membrane
- The difference between two or more substances CO2 levels
3. What is a Solute?
- A dissolved substance in solvent
- A dissolved substance in a solution
- A dissolved substance in water
4. Diffusion is where particles of a substance in a higher concentration move to a lower- TRUE or FALSE
5. What moves into the lungs by diffusion?
- Deoxygenated blood
- Oxygenated blood
- Carbon Dioxide
- Water Vapour