1. What is a Solute?
- A dissolved substance in solvent
- A dissolved substance in a solution
- A dissolved substance in water
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a concentration Gradient?
- The difference in the concentration of a chemical across a membrane
- The difference between two or more substances CO2 levels
- The difference between two or more substances solidness
3. What moves out of cells in a leaf by diffusion?
- Carbon Dioxide
4. The rate of Diffusion can be affected by
- All of the listed
- Surface area of the cell membrane
- Concentration gradient
5. Diffusion is where particles of a substance in a higher concentration move to a lower- TRUE or FALSE