- Created by: KiwiKiwi22
- Created on: 12-04-18 20:20
1. True or false - Osmosis is the movement of oxygen particles across a permeable membrane from a region of higher water concentration to a lower.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What moves into the lungs by diffusion?
- Water Vapour
- Deoxygenated blood
- Carbon Dioxide
- Oxygenated blood
3. The rate of Diffusion can be affected by
- Surface area of the cell membrane
- Concentration gradient
- All of the listed
4. What does Multicellular mean?
- Having a denseness of one cell
- Having mor than one cell
- Having more than one cell thickness
- Having the denseness of more than one cell
5. What is a Solute?
- A dissolved substance in solvent
- A dissolved substance in a solution
- A dissolved substance in water