1. What colour do Fe3+ ions turn with the addition of sodium hydroxide?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens during the thermal decomposition of a transition metal?
- Metal carbonate and carbon dioxide are produced
- Metal oxide and carbon dioxide are produced
- Metal hydrocarbonate and water are produced
- Metal and acid are produced
3. What do the metal hydroxide reactions form?
- Carbon dioxide and water
4. What can transition elements sometimes be used for?
- Metal replacements
- Fats and oils
5. What colour do Cu2+ ions turn with the addition of sodium hydroxide?