1. What colour do Fe2+ ions turn with the addition of sodium hydroxide?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What colour do Fe3+ ions turn with the addition of sodium hydroxide?
3. What properties do transition elements often have?
- They are all solid at room temperature
- They are coloured
- They all have a smell
- They burn easily
4. What do the metal hydroxide reactions form?
- Carbon dioxide and water
5. What can transition elements sometimes be used for?
- Fats and oils
- Metal replacements