1. The section of DNA that holds the information for one polypeptide is called a cistron
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the direction of transcription?
- 5"3" direction
- 3"5" direction
3. What is the enzyme that seperates the DNA strands and attatches to make RNA?
- DNA ligase
- Restriction endonucleases
- RNA polymerase
- DNA polymerase
4. Pre- mRNA contains ...
5. Why is transcription a one stage process in prokaryotes?
- They don't do transcription
- They have no introns in their DNA
- They have no exons in their DNA