1. Pre- mRNA contains ...
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is attatched to the 5" end to prevent hyrdrolysis
3. The section of DNA that holds the information for one polypeptide is called a cistron
4. What is the enzyme that seperates the DNA strands and attatches to make RNA?
- Restriction endonucleases
- RNA polymerase
- DNA ligase
- DNA polymerase
5. Why is transcription a one stage process in prokaryotes?
- They have no introns in their DNA
- They have no exons in their DNA
- They don't do transcription