1. Why is transcription a one stage process in prokaryotes?
- They have no introns in their DNA
- They have no exons in their DNA
- They don't do transcription
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the enzyme that seperates the DNA strands and attatches to make RNA?
- Restriction endonucleases
- DNA polymerase
- RNA polymerase
- DNA ligase
3. What is attatched to the 5" end to prevent hyrdrolysis
4. What is the direction of transcription?
- 5"3" direction
- 3"5" direction
5. Pre- mRNA contains ...