1. Pre- mRNA contains ...
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is transcription a one stage process in prokaryotes?
- They don't do transcription
- They have no introns in their DNA
- They have no exons in their DNA
3. What is the direction of transcription?
- 5"3" direction
- 3"5" direction
4. Which nucleotide base is replaces in RNA with Uracil?
5. What is the enzyme that seperates the DNA strands and attatches to make RNA?
- RNA polymerase
- DNA polymerase
- DNA ligase
- Restriction endonucleases