1. Who created the 6 category Intervention Analysis?
- John Smith
- John Johnson
- John Heron
- John Lewis
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What intervention means to be challenging, to give direct feedback to a person?
3. Which one of the six categories are not authoritative?
4. What intervention means to give new information or knowledge to a person?
5. The positive aspect of the ... is that we respond appropriately in social situations. The negative aspect of the ... involves over adapting wherein we give up our power and discount our value, worth, and dignity.
- adapted child
- natural child