1. What TA ego states are there?
- Child, carer, grandparents
- Parent, adult, child
- Adult, sibling, mother
- All of the above
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of the 6 categories are not facilitative?
3. What intervention means to be challenging, to give direct feedback to a person?
4. A positive of the ... are the spontaneous, ever so lovable, loving and charming parts of all of us. The negative of the ... is to be impulsive to the degree our safety is compromised.
- natural child
- adapted child
5. Who developed Transactional analysis by?
- None of the above
- Doel and Sawdon