1. Who created the 6 category Intervention Analysis?
- John Smith
- John Johnson
- John Heron
- John Lewis
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What intervention means to enable the person to discharge or let out painful emotion?
3. What intervention means to give new information or knowledge to a person?
4. A positive of the ... are the spontaneous, ever so lovable, loving and charming parts of all of us. The negative of the ... is to be impulsive to the degree our safety is compromised.
- natural child
- adapted child
5. What intervention means to be challenging, to give direct feedback to a person?