- Created by: alyson wilkinson
- Created on: 12-04-13 16:33
1. A disadvantage of in-house training is .....
- An employee may not be good at demonstrating or explaining to a new recruit
- New employee gets to meet colleagues and settles quickly
- Training can include all the skills needed and 'how it is done here'
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following would NOT be included as part of induction training
- Company History, values and vision
- Structure of the organisation
- Meet the staff
- Health and Safety & Fire Drill
- Dress code
- How to take a sicky from work
- Team building Exercises
- Tour of the business
3. A method of external training is .....
- Day release from work to attend college
- Working at a slower pace until necessary skills are learnt
- Working with new machinery or equipment
4. Off-the-job training is ....
- Training that takes employees away from their normal workplace
- Training when not at work
- Training for another job
5. Induction Training is
- Training for new staff that must include health and safety
- Training for retired employees
- Training for staff who are leaving