1. What had NIRA aimed to achieve with the National Recovery Administration?
- better working conditions
- right to join a union and collectively bargain
- all of the above
- maximum working hours
- minimum wage
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many workers were unionised 1900-1920?
3. What was a key issue with the Social security Act of 1935?
- gave no pensions or unemployment benefit
- employers won't want to pay their share of the money
- didn't include manufacture workers
4. What percentage of the workforce was unionised in 1933?
5. When was the US Communist Party created?
Similar History resources: