1. What did Woodrow Wilson create?
- National War Labor Board and National Labor Relations Board
- Department of Labor and National War Labor Board
- Department of Labor and National Labor Relations Board
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a key issue with the Social security Act of 1935?
- employers won't want to pay their share of the money
- didn't include manufacture workers
- gave no pensions or unemployment benefit
3. What could the NLRB do?
- force an employer to bargain
- all three
- bargain on behalf of workers
- reinstate unfairly dismissed workers
4. When was Adair v. USA?
5. What had NIRA aimed to achieve with the National Recovery Administration?
- minimum wage
- right to join a union and collectively bargain
- maximum working hours
- all of the above
- better working conditions
Similar History resources: