1. What percentage of the workforce was unionised in 1933?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What had NIRA aimed to achieve with the National Recovery Administration?
- minimum wage
- better working conditions
- all of the above
- maximum working hours
- right to join a union and collectively bargain
3. What was a key issue with the Social security Act of 1935?
- employers won't want to pay their share of the money
- didn't include manufacture workers
- gave no pensions or unemployment benefit
4. What did the FLSA ban?
- child labour
- closed shop
5. By how much did wages rise in WW1?
Similar History resources: