1. Which of these is the elimination of the products from the body?
- Sweat, air
- Urine, Bile
- Diet, air
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which coordinate ion does BAL not prefer to form a ligand with?
- ,As3+, Sb3+ Ni2+
- Fe3+, Al3+, Ca2+
- Hg2+,As3+, Sb3+
3. Which of these elements resemble K+?
- Mn (EE) increased excitability of CNS
- As (AsH3 or As2O3) binds to S-H in enzymes
- Ti - degeneration of all cell types, including neuronal damage
- Se (and essential element) causes blocking of dehydrogenases
4. Which of these elements are essential elements?
- Se, Cr, Mn
- Molybdenum, Iodinine, Lithum
- Cu, I, Fe
5. Which of these is incorrect about Lead?
- treatment: removing chelating agents by adding antagnoists eg.ZN, Fe, Ca
- Symptoms: abdominal pain, nausea, motor nerve dysfunction
- Sources:Food, tap water from pb pipes, feul
- Pathophysiology: strong interaction with SH groups, replacing other transition metals, decrease in red blood cells viability